Post your picture thread

osse

Re: Post your pics! :)

20090606.gif
Poor poor man.

AlleyCat

Hi guys!
I'm thinking of entering this into a photo competition. The competition is for the weather forecast on the main channel here in Ireland, they have a photo up in the background at the start, so it has to be just a fairly simple nature shot...opinions pleashe!! :D
(and it's ok to say it's no good too)

receipt002-3.jpg

Lovely pic! I love how vivid the colors are.

Remus

Staff member

Hi guys!
I'm thinking of entering this into a photo competition. The competition is for the weather forecast on the main channel here in Ireland, they have a photo up in the background at the start, so it has to be just a fairly simple nature shot...opinions pleashe!! :D
(and it's ok to say it's no good too)

receipt002-3.jpg

you got a widescreen version at high res? like 1440x900? I'd like the pic as a desktop you see :cool:

you got a widescreen version at high res? like 1440x900? I'd like the pic as a desktop you see :cool:

Sure thing! Aw gee thanks ::eek::
Here's a bigger size...I couldn't upload a 1400X900 to photobucket, I did put up a 1024X768...if you know how I can get a bigger one up them just let me know, and I'll upload it :)

receipt002-4.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Last edited:

SingleAloneForever

So many handsome and beautiful pictures in this thread. I'd contribute, but I don't want to be responsible for killing off the thread with a hideous picture.

Maybe one day I will muster up the courage, but I HATE myself in every single photo and there's obvious reasons for that. It's because I look like ET's brother.

scruffpot

29xgio8.jpg

waiting to go by sea, i dont know if i have posted this one before but its kinds how i generally feel