Post your picture thread

Ihateit

Re: Post your pics! :)

Lovely pictures from all of you.

I wish I had the guts to post one of myself but I just don't.

AlleyCat

Thanks very much all! =)

Ah, another little nubbin! I can't imagine what my life was ever like without one running around. Terriers can be so much...... fun. Yeah, that's it. Fun.

hehe They are that. Somedays I wish I had just half the energy my little dog does. lol

Here's a few pics of my cats.

DSCF0629.jpg

DSCF1409.jpg

DSCF0330.jpg

DSCF2986.jpg

^We found her in our driveway about 2 years ago. She was so tiny and scared. I think someone just dropped her off. =( She's grown now and in one of the pics with me I posted before.

coriander1992

I haven't been on this forum for ages but have returned these past few days, so thought i'd post some pictures :)
I like changing the colour values and messing around with the photos ::p:
thPicture0010.jpg

100e1142-1.jpg

hippiechild

AlleyCat, you look great in all your pictures. Your pets, as with all animals, look gorgeous too. I really like the little white kitten and the big white cat watching you take pictures... they look so snowy and pristine, like a companion from the pages of a story book ::p:

AlleyCat

AlleyCat, you look great in all your pictures. Your pets, as with all animals, look gorgeous too. I really like the little white kitten and the big white cat watching you take pictures... they look so snowy and pristine, like a companion from the pages of a story book ::p:

Aww, thanks hippie! :)

Hi guys!
I'm thinking of entering this into a photo competition. The competition is for the weather forecast on the main channel here in Ireland, they have a photo up in the background at the start, so it has to be just a fairly simple nature shot...opinions pleashe!! :D
(and it's ok to say it's no good too)

receipt002-3.jpg

Lea

Banned

wow just noticed this thread has over a quarter of a million views! :eek:

I guess it´s because it´s the only thread that gets viewed most from random strangers who just put "post your pics" in Google.