Re: Post your pics! :)

my pic :D
2e4ysza.jpg

princess_haru

He's actually a lot less alert than you might think

sneaks.jpg

Madame Tussauds in Amsterdam.

Hahaha!! I love this - it looks like you're sneaking up to pinch his bum or something! Not that I'm saying you have the urge to do that or anything... um, I'll be quiet now. *snicker* :D

My eyes:

PICT4297edit.jpg

I took the pic outside on a sunny day with the flash on, so it came out insanely bleached! I thought my eyes looked kinda fun though so I cropped them out (the things you do when you're bored, lol!)

Me and my American sweeties!

PICT4358.jpg

Peanut butter M&Ms! Weird but strangely delicious.

recluse

Lol at that pic generical:) Your facial expression is so funny there:)

Nice pics princess haru

Remus

Staff member

sneaks.jpg

Madame Tussauds in Amsterdam.

OOOO I was gonna go in there, Amsterdam was abit pricy though, especially since the pound nose dived against the euro, you had to pay to go in all the art galleries and museums too, shame that, they are free here :D

princess_haru

Nice pics princess haru

Thanks recluse :) The second one's pretty blurry though and the first one got bleached out - I really need to learn how to use my camera, lol! Actually it's mostly the self-taken ones that get messed up, probably cos they're just too close to my face :rolleyes: Ones I take of other people don't tend to be so bad, lol!

I really wanna go to Amsterdam, would love to see the Anne Frank museum and the canals and the art museums and all the other touristy stuff! :D

princess_haru

So, I figured that I would stop lurking and finally post something on this site, so here it is...

I took this when I was camping last summer.
While I was just wandering alone in the wilderness, I met these two lovely deer, who for some reason did not seem to mind that I was there and just went about being their cute deer selves.

164.jpg

That's beautiful! Lol, the most I've ever seen on a camping trip in England is some slow worms and frogspawn :rolleyes:

TheLoneWolf

Hahaha!! I love this - it looks like you're sneaking up to pinch his bum or something! Not that I'm saying you have the urge to do that or anything... um, I'll be quiet now. *snicker* :D

My eyes:

PICT4297edit.jpg

I took the pic outside on a sunny day with the flash on, so it came out insanely bleached! I thought my eyes looked kinda fun though so I cropped them out (the things you do when you're bored, lol!)

Me and my American sweeties!

PICT4358.jpg

Peanut butter M&Ms! Weird but strangely delicious.

you have really really ridiculously sexy eyes.....oh, and the peanut butter m&ms are good too. those and crispy are the best, its a shame theyre also the rarest

RedRibbons

Here's my artistically blurry cat in 3 different poses..
babala.jpg

Here's "THE" cookies I made, that did not look like the ones in the recipe at all. :)
Original cookies:
202953.jpg

My "original" cookies:
coooookies.jpg

RedRibbons

nooo it's hot chocolate, lol cause I didn't have cocoa. ^^

--

nice pictures.. Your skin is so clear, lucky. :)

WastedPotential

this is me, looking like a douchebag.
I have learned that dressing like one has helped my anxiety, helps me not care what other people think.

wifebeaterYES.jpg

I am growing a fond attachment to wifebeaters, however