Re: Post your pics! :)

aw5hzs.jpg

i decided to attack london RAhhhhh

Aha, that's wew kool :D
Attractive tbh;)
xxx

scruffpot

Love this! :D How did you make it - photoshop? I wish I had a decent image editor *sulks*
haha great... umm well i didnt do it with photoshop only a free picture program called arcsoft that i got with a scanner, if you want a free & resonable,but free picture program there is always GIMP, but i dont know how far it goes though but you can get loads of plugins to go with it, or there is
Free Photo Editors for Windows - Top Picks witha list of free image programs..

this is me getting chased by domo-kun

k2xzxk.jpg

whos_the_enemy

haha great... umm well i didnt do it with photoshop only a free picture program called arcsoft that i got with a scanner, if you want a free & resonable,but free picture program there is always GIMP, but i dont know how far it goes though but you can get loads of plugins to go with it, or there is

k2xzxk.jpg

:D domo-kun legend. Great picture.

recluse

I wrote this before but because someone posted after you i thought you had deleted your piccy so i removed it,but yeah you look like the lead singer from the sugarbabes :)

Yeah she does look similar to Keisha from the Sugababes, and she is a babe!

princess_haru

k2xzxk.jpg

Haha, you look so happy to be chased by him! :D Thanks for the link, I'll have to download some of 'em.

Anomicdeer and Skatergirl, you're both really, really pretty!

badfr

Ignore the shirt, haven't gotten around to doing laundry and it's one of the few clean ones.

Ashiene

lol you can view these pics in my album. thats my bolster (same age as me) and my happy family of soft toys!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I dressed him up hahah