Post your dreams!

hoddesdon

Before I went for a test to see whether I had cancer, I dreamt of being followed around by someone with a knife. That one is pretty easy to interpret.

Liam17

too personal, my latest one i can remember :D

But before that one, i was dreaming about writing a song.

The next day i wrote the song i dreamed about, weird :p

MaliceInWickedland

I've been having weird dreams since childhood, but lately my dreams are so inexplicably demented that I honestly don't how to describe in them words. You would have to witness them yourself in order to understand, but obviously that's impossible.

My most memorable (and explainable) dream was one I had last month. I don't even know if it was a dream because it felt so real... It started off with me lying on my bed and just staring at the ceiling like a mindless zombie (something I tend to do a lot during my spare time) then all of a sudden I hear heavy footsteps in the living room like someone is running. Then the footsteps come closer and closer, through the hallway, and into my room until they reach my side of the bed. I jolt out of my trance and look around my room, but everything looks normal and in place. I lay back down and stare off into space again. Then I hear a really creepy voice in the hallway saying incoherent things. It kind of sounded like Latin but I'm not too sure. So then I try to look around my room again, but my neck feels really stiff. I try to move my body but nothing moves. Then I try to scream but nothing comes out. I start to hear scratching sounds on the opposite wall of my room and the voice starts to fade away. All of a sudden I feel a pair of hands on my back that start to push me off the bed. They keep pushing and pushing until I fall off the bed, land on my back, and hear someone laughing maniacally in the hall. So I'm lying there on the floor in pain and when I open my eyes, I see an old man with very sharp features, a long gray beard, and a crazy look in his eyes diving down towards me from the ceiling with with his hands outstretched towards me. Then I woke up, jolting up from the bed and screaming bloody murder. I started screaming even more when I heard running footsteps coming down the hall again, but this time it turned out to be my mom running towards my room to check up on me.

Whatever else happened that night is jaded from my memory since I was too freaked out to really pay attention to "reality" at the time, but dear God that had to be one of the most frightening experiences of my life and I've been scared to sleep since then, even though it's already been about a month since it happened.

Last edited:

kc1980

I've been a bit insomniac lately, but the advantage is that when you wake up a lot at night after a bit of sleep, you tend to remember the dreams better.
Anyway, I was having a very realistic dream wherein I was looking in the mirror, and suddenly I saw my hair had started turning grey! I was even inspecting the grey hairs and all in the mirror, to see how bad it was, I had those grey streaks, lol. I remember in the dream I realized that the cause was severe stress. Luckily when I woke up there weren't any grey hairs there yet.

But maybe it was hidden message that I urgently have to do something to reduce the level of bad stress in my life.

bsebring

I had a nightmare the other night about my teeth falling out. I wiggled one, feeling how loose it was... then I gently tugged on it and it came out. Suddenly, there was a domino effect and I ended up with a handful of bloody teeth :/

Teeth falling out dreams usually represent insecurity about a transitional period in your life. Any big changes happening? If so, that's probably what your dream is concerning you about.

The LostOne

My cheese experience:
So it was lunch and I wanted some cheese on toast I used the last of the cheese I had, so I was crazy I have to get more cheese:rolleyes:

That night I couldnt remember if I got cheese or not so I checked the fridge and there it was.

The next day I thought to myself did I just imagine I bought cheese I better check but then got busy and forgot to look.

That night I checked again and there it was.

The next day I wanted cheese on toast for lunch but where was the cheese? I couldnt find it anywhere.

2 nights in a row I had the same dream of buying cheese when in reality I hadnt!

Luke1993

Damn I had a really weird dream but I've forgotten it now hate it when that happens should really write it down when I wake up!

Felgen

I dreamed this a little over a week ago. I was driving in the car, while the sun was setting. For some reason, I drove past a mountain village and decided to stop there for the night.

Everyone was nice, pleasant, humorous and all that. I liked it so well that I decided to live there. But later it turned out that the people living there were cannibals. They had no interest in eating me (yet), but other guests and even inhabitants started disappearing, so I decided to leave in the middle of the night.

Luke1993

First time for a while I've had a dream, it was quite "realistic" this time around.

I was sitting in class and two girls, sitting on the other side, kept on throwing water bottles at me, I managed to dodge a few but most kept hitting me on there was about a dozen of them (no idea how they had so many bottles lol)

Anyway I had enough so I walked over and sat down next to them and asked why they were bullying me and they said it was because I was quiet. Awful excuse! (I'll add that this is the only dream I recall where my quietness has actually been mentioned). I responded arrogantly by saying my reason for being so quiet was because I was so smart, so I hold myself back on purpose so everyone else can answer questions in class (If only that were true in real life lol!).

Some other stuff happened but I can't really remember it after that. Soon as I woke up I felt so relieved that it didn't actually happen!

emerald_star733

Last night i had a dream that i found lost artifacts from Harry Potter, and then watched a secret lost episode of Star Wars..and the night before last i dreamt that an entity was trying to possess me and i told it to eff off you are not allowed inside of me!... which is progress as prior i used to dream of becoming possessed and the dreams were scary as hell so i guess i am getting stronger in my subconscious to tell it off this time round!= yay me!. umm.. yea.. i don't even do drugs... lol.. but i did have cocacola before bed and i never drink the stuff!:eek:

Dr. Doom

I went to this fabric store with a few people I know, and girl and her brother. For some reason they sold cigarettes in the store, and I sappose I had just turned 18 in this dreams because I decided to buy some. Well, we spent the whole rest of the day at this movie theatre video game arcade, not even seeing any movies. We went back to where we were staying (not sure where, definatley not either one of out houses). Well, they smoke and we had nothing better to do so I got the pack of cigarettes out and we just sat on a balacony and smoked it up. We were laughing and having a good time, joking around. And me and the girl started getting more friendly, and then I woke up.

It was actually pretty good, I had a good time. I was sort of afraid when I woke up that my dad would smell the smoke on me, but then I heard my alarm....back to reality.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I got into an accident; I rolled my car down the side of a hill and was rescued by “The Hills Have Eyes” type inbred people that I had to kill to get away from.

dragonoth

I had a dream some time ago that some transformers-like robots came after me, my brother and my dad on the motorway so we split up in different directions. I went off running into some field and made it to a fence before a demon managed to capture me with some chains with spikes. Later during the evening, it turned out that this demon was one that I knew a long time ago as a child and instead of taking me to its demon world where I would be killed, it wanted to take me to a safe place and live with me for the rest of its life. There was something about a weird spirally vortex but I'm not sure anymore.

EscapeArtist

I was on a walk outside, and it began to snow. Snow piled up, and I was still wearing my junky non-waterproof shoes. I told this randomly to a stranger and she went "Why the hell are you telling me this?" but decided to give me 15 dollars for shoes, by shoving dollar bills into a snowman next to her. She decided to grab something (a pen? or something) from the nearest house, she went through the window and the lady downstairs thought she was being robbed and stabbed the arm of hers that was through the window 100+ times. Though I didn't see it, because I turned around immediately.

hippiechild

Last night I had a huge, elaborate dream about being with my family and coming upon a bed and breakfast out in the middle of the woods.
There was a woman, dressed in 1800s fashions, dancing outside the building, very precise movements. When we got closer, she did a little bow and continued going around dancing. Upon closer inspection it became clear that she was not actually dancing, but being made to go through a series of movements, which repeated over and over again. Looking into her eyes, I saw deep feelings of despair. Anyway, my family seemed unaware of this... something something and we went inside.
the house turned out to be the dwelling of some sort of texas chainsaw massacre family.. I spent the next few hours hiding out in lofts of barns, running through fields and generally attempting to keep both myself and my little sister alive, while two men armed with axes, fire pokers, pneumatic drills and other assorted unpleasantries, systematically hunted us down.

all the while, the woman out front kept dancing, despite having lost several limbs to the killers' frustrated acts of sadistic violence.

I had a dream last week that I was running away from a fast approaching bushfire.
I jumped into a backyard swimming pool, then lava started coming into the pool. I realised "this is it" I was going to be burned to death.

I frequently have dreams that i am trying to escape death, from storms or fire.

Dr. Doom

Had a pretty good dream last night. I was living with my mom in Texas I think. Anyways on the way out of the apartment there was all these animals like a zoo in the airport so we got to see the monkey's, a panther, eagle etc. In the airport I got a hold of this gun and I'm not sure what happened after that...

But, then I had a dreams where I was at my moms and she had to go on business some where and this girl was renting or staying at her place. Well we became freinds and we would do some things together. She told me she liked me and I dismissed it because I didnt think anyone could like me. We had this deal where we were to go work at a different restaurant every night. Well, we did that for a while and we came back to tge house and she confronted me bout really liking me and wanting to be more than friends. We fought about it and I sort of yelled at her like "Don't you see me? How could anyone like this?? She started crying and so did I and we hugged and we walked out of the house holding hands, knowing that we were together now. So we went to work at a restaurant with this guy who ran it. He had a wedding going on and we didnt have to work so we ate a bunch of these alcohal candies and just relaxed, then...I woke up.

Sort of my all time fantasy, just to have a girl who likes me and to hold hands with her you know? Ugh, pretty depressing waking up.

Paahi

WWIII suddenly broke out. I was in the middle of it. Running for my life with this little girl.

Last night I dreamt I was on my first ever plane trip.
The plane was taking off and I was thinking of all the things that can go wrong with a plane that I had seen on the tv series "Plane crash investigations".
An enormous level of dread overwhelmed me :/