Post your dreams!

hoddesdon

I had another dream about Remus a few nights ago.

I was trying to go somewhere which was at the top of some stairs. Someone was stopping me until Remus came along and beat him up. When I arrived where I wanted to go it was a night club or something similar.

I am not making this up, by the way.

Overload

Last night I dreamed many things, but one segment stuck out the most.
I was in a classroom, and while I don't remember the context of the situation, I knew people were subtly trying to tell me something. I yelled at them "I CAN DEFLECT ANYTHING. YOU NEED TO BE MORE AGGRESSIVE."
They all began to do just that. Their voices rose, and they began hurling everything at me at once. I started to feel very, very panicky. I yelled "YES. DESTROY MY EGO."
The room was spinning. I was spinning. I was spinning to try to keep my ego from being torn away, a futile endeavor. I wanted nothing more than for it all to stop. I was ready to scream. I felt like I was going crazy, but also on the verge of something important. Finally, I was able to close my eyes and find peace among the chaos of the room. Nothing on the outside affected my feeling content inside.

Needless to say, I have ego problems. And this very much relates to real-life situations, minus the spinning and yelling.

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
mlk.gif

Section_31

I dreamt that i got an emergency call to go to work, and went and showed up....and realized id promptly forgot to put on any clothes...and of course it was only all the women at work, and naturally because i didnt have my security card someone had to let me in, and EVERY ONE OF THEM saw me.

I woke up feeling SO embarrassed

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I had two dreams last night, both were fairly short, one stranger than the other.

The first was one of my vivid internet dreams. Looking on the computer screen, in a video chatroom. There was one person there who I know more through youtube videos, and as I was skimming though the chat comments I saw things like "vj's like your biggest fan/talks about your music all the time/ect" I tried to click and reply, but as it was a dream (lucid I think) I could not. I then wake up, fairly certain it was a dream, but on the off-chance it was me sleep computing or some message being sent through dream I go to check the site, at 4:45 in the morning. Of course no one was there, to my surprise :rolleyes:

I then go back to sleep, and have a much stranger dream. I was sitting in my living room, watching baseball, the red sox I think. It's a high scoring game, blowout for the red sox. I then watch as a girl I recognize gets up to bat, as if I was expecting her to(Like I was waiting for her to come on). The fact that there was a girl playing for the Red Sox also seemed completely normal. She sets up, and hits a home-run. I was only half watching, but heard the announcer. It went just over, so she ran hard around the bases and didn't know it was over until she reached third. She had such a huge look of jubilation on her face (and was slightly more tan then I remembered for some reason). I go to text her great job on the home run, but get distracted thinking about what to say and go to text someone else about her hitting the home run (the fact that she's on the red sox still doesn't phase me). As I'm going to text this other person the tv distracts me about the scoring, and I think I hear something about her hitting another homerun earlier(I think I started watching the game late). So I go to my laptop and check the box score. When I do, two pictures of fish show up, with 6 RBI's next to one's pic and 2 or 3 by the other. This, strangely, also makes sense to me. As I'm thinking to myself "oh, that two mouthed minnow type fish drove in lot's of runs, right, that's how they scored" I wake up.

Last edited: