Post your dreams!

I had a dream the other night that I was standing in a empty train station and the only thing in it was a giant violin with seats on it,so I got on it and it started to float in the air and fly out of the station door almost hitting my head on the top of the frame,as I as flew up into the sky I could see I was on a beautiful island with lush green grass and yellow flowers growing everywhere clear blue waters surrounding the island and black mountains in the horizon,down below I could see a very small almost cute town,the the violin tipped over and dropped me down,as I was falling to the ground from a very far height I began to fly as I had a hover board on my feet,so I flew all around the island.

Last night I had a dream.

I was walking down a train tunnel, it connected England and Spain. So I got to Spain, and there were these 2 women on some tracks above me, no idea who they were, I did at the time but I've forgotten. They chucked down 3 animals, a... you know "I am Weasel"? Well it was a mini version of I.R. Baboon. A bird thing and something else.

Well I walked back to England, which toook me like a minute, and met someone from my school from years ago, and everything went fine. then it fast forwarded I guess.

And somehow I ended up back in Spain. And I was with Jenni H (won't say her surname) from my high school. she was literally the most beautiful girl in the school, I had a massive crush on her. Anyway, I can't really remember what happened ;). (no really, I don't know what happen) then the baboon picked up a baby and threw it against a tree. i think I was thinking about Rise of the planet of the apes, which I'm looking forward to seeing.

Anyway, nothing much else happened and I need to go to my lesson. Bye!

This time i dreamed about China in the Mulan cartoon version.
I was a falcon and wanted to go on adventure.
I discovered some huge valley close to my home town.
There i flew down to the bottom where i saw a new town.
I met some kind of panther on the streets and we became friends.
We decided to enter the training school for ninja animals.
There, us and many other newbies had to pass some test.
We had to pick some nature place like a river or grassfield to fight with another animal.
But not alone! we had to team up with someone else.
I choose my panther friend ofcourse.
We choose for the grassfield and we had to fight against two rihnos::eek::
My friend the panther and me absolutely didn't want to lose so we attacked first.
I flew high in the sky while holding panther and then i suddenly made some spinning dive towards the rihnos.
Panther made some headbutt to one of the rihnos.

Then i had to wake up:mad:

Last edited:
I keep forgetting what i dream off. :confused:
is this an illness? or maybe i am just very forgetful.
or maybe i didnt even dream?

MrJones

I keep forgetting what i dream off. :confused:
is this an illness? or maybe i am just very forgetful.
or maybe i didnt even dream?
I'm in the same situation. Some people don't remember their dreams (it has nothing to do with being forgetful ::p:) and some other people just don't dream.
I'm not sure in which is my group, only that most of the times I don't remember a single second of a dream.

I'm in the same situation. Some people don't remember their dreams (it has nothing to do with being forgetful ::p:) and some other people just don't dream.
I'm not sure in which is my group, only that most of the times I don't remember a single second of a dream.

Most people don't remember their dreams often, and if tey do at all it's very vague. I wouldn't worry about it :)

I googled it and there seem to be a good explanation here.

this passage seem true: So when we don’t remember certain aspects of a dream, it’s our brain’s way of blocking out wishes or longings that we’re not emotionally equipped to handle.

which make sense considering my mental condition!

DimBulb

I was wandering somewhere, lost and hungry, in a dark forest. Then there was this house. I knocked the door and behold, this extremely beautiful woman opened the door. I explained that i was lost/hungry. She offered me food. I sat and started eating and the taste was really good. Then all of a sudden i realized that i had no money in my pocket to pay for the food. I told the lady that i did not have any money on me at that instant. She laughed and said that she did not need any money. I was so relieved. But then she quickly said, that she would want to DRINK MY BLOOD as payment to the food and transformed into a horrible looking vampire. I was petrified and started screaming and hence woke up.

As i woke up, i found that i was trembling and sweating. This was one of the most horrible dreams that i had and freaked me out for several days.

But the plus point was that some woman, even though a vampire, talked to me, at least in my dreams. That's as close as i got to a lady.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Last night I had on oddly generalized dream about bronze-age kings and other such rulers, about the details of what it's like to rule a bronze-aged realm, leaving a legacy as a bronze-age ruler; laws, logistics, and so on.

o_O

It was a good dream, overall.

EscapeArtist

I lovee dream analysis!!

A few days ago I had a dream I was in an earthquake. It's important because right now one of my biggest fears is that the mega-thrust quake that's supposed to happen in Vancouver will happen! It's not an irrational fear, I believe. Anyways in the dream, I was in the dark in my room and suddenly was shot to the left as the ground gave way. But instead of it being traumatic, I came to complete peace with it realizing that my energy would live on in the world and there was no use in feeling intense fear. I then put my arms over my head and waited in such peace. I guess this dream was meant to comfort me ;) dreams are so cool

This time i had a nightmare. I dreamed about an old house. I was a middle aged man in a space suit looking for something in a house. The rooms in the house reminded me of the Saw movies. One of the rooms was filled with mirros where i looked at. First i removed the headpart of the space suit and saw that i had scratches in my face. I got scared and walked to the next room. It was some kitchen with lots of knives and blades. Then suddenly a cook was standing in front of me, out of nowhere. He grabbed me and chained me to the wall. Then he toke some knives and was slicing in my face. It felt epic and then i woke up...:D

Rembrandt Broam

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that when I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling I could see these tiny white points of light, like stars. I got the feeling I should take a photograph of them, so I got my camera and took one, but when I looked at the image I'd taken it was this incredibly detailed, colourful picture of galaxies and nebulae, like something the Hubble might take.

I got really excited that my camera could do this (with a humble 200mm lens :D) but then I woke up before I could take another one.

You know that feeling when you wake up from a really good dream, and you're not quite sure what's part of the dream and what's reality, and then you realise that the really cool bit was just a dream.? Well, that. ::(:

IGotSeoul

Had my first dream in a long time.

I was doing schoolwork at a cafeteria table and got up to grab my bag + papers off another table where a stern looking asian girl was sitting. So I grabbed my stuff and smiled at her. I sat back down at my table and she got up and asked me if I wanted to go out tomorrow. I said sure and we decided to meet in the morning. Next early morning I was anxious because I had no idea what time I was supposed to meet her. So I headed out while it was still dark and saw her sitting on a curb. It was a really nice dream.

Jessica7

I had a dream that my friend was in this machine that was dangling down from the roof and it was tied to his throat and then all of a sudden it gets pulled upward and rips out his throat and all his insides and they are just dangling from the roof and I'm just like O__O