Post your dreams!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I had a really weird dream this morning, and woke up panting.

I was at the beach with my family I think, and this guy was being obnoxious, I think towards some random girl. Without me noticing all of a sudden we were on a bus. For some reason I started talking at this guy, making him look really stupid. My family was still there and I started to get really anxious. At this point I think I realized the guy was Sean William Scott (???). He got really mas and charged me, in which was followed by me grabbing him and throwing him out the bus window, the whole time I could feel my family watching. I then woke up panting and a really fast heartbeat.

lunaticbinge

I had a really weird dream this morning, and woke up panting.

I was at the beach with my family I think, and this guy was being obnoxious, I think towards some random girl. Without me noticing all of a sudden we were on a bus. For some reason I started talking at this guy, making him look really stupid. My family was still there and I started to get really anxious. At this point I think I realized the guy was Sean William Scott (???). He got really mas and charged me, in which was followed by me grabbing him and throwing him out the bus window, the whole time I could feel my family watching. I then woke up panting and a really fast heartbeat.

Lolz how random. I'm glad you threw Sean William Scott out of the window. He is obnoxious.

Forgotten-Children

One of my "bad" dreams I remember was this.

----

Well it started with me and my little brother, Alex, in an ice cream shop. He asked (er rather demanded) ice cream and I said "No". He got angry with me and told me he was gonna go call mom. I didn't care so he reached for a pay phone. Seconds later, there were police! Alex called the cops on me saying that I stole ice cream!

I was put in handcuffs, then had a dream skip to the police station. There were policemen sitting next to me at a table asking me questions that any normal policeman would ask. They said I had one phone call and handed me a cell phone that rung for James' house.

James answered and wondered why I was there. He was worried sick! He told me not to worry as I started to bawl my eyes out then the called ended.

I was then put in the food court for the convicts. They were friendly to me and then asked my I was in, but I told him I didn't do anything. They didn't know what to say but they just complained about the fact that the food we had there was all generic stuff.

Somehow I jumped out of prison into my own room still wearing the orange outfit they give you! (I was confused in the dream as well o-o ) I ran down the steps and into the den where I found my brother (what's even creepier is that I did the same thing and found my brother IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE!) I slugged him and yelled at him for doing what he did. He said nothing so I walked outside to see my mom next to the garbage cans so I waved at her. She waved back and walked back in the house like she didn't care about what just happened to me.

I then looked at the street. It was covered in grey sludge... I stepped in it as Jenny and Monty (her Ex-boyfriend) drove a very strage looking car with trash bags hanging off of it. They said it would catch all the trash in town.

It cut to me riding a lazy boy chair throw the stuge and it was sinking! I saw my sister drowning in the sludge so I went to go save her even though I was sinking. She grabbed the arm of the chair but instead of making it sink more, it started to float again! Then there were MILLIONS of children grabbing onto my seat.

Then was another dream skip into a shed. All the parents of the children came in and the children were happy. Jenny and I saw our dad and jumped to hug him. Turning to the room on our left we saw a tall, teal alien handing out cut plants not from Earth. (It's hard to describe, but in color, they were red and yellow) Jenny took her flower with no worries, but I was afraid to take mine. I however, hesitantly, did.

We walked into the next room to see a whole stadium full of people being mind controlled! I wondered why and it cut to Jen being hurt by a thorn from the flower she got. Dad said he'd have to amputate my sister's finger otherwise she'd become mind-controlled as well.

We went back into the stadium trying to walk casually to avoid being spotted. One of the zombies stepped in front of me, my mom! She was singing in a very distorted voice (God, if only I could remember the lyrics. They were creepy as hell)

She zoomed away as one of the zombies behind me pointed a gun to my head while another handed me a very slimy plate of uncooked vegetables. They were moving too...

Then I woke up.

Luke1993

Last night I had a really weird dream! I was sitting in a room with some others round a table and was teaching them about... evolution! lol, I don't even know that much about evolution in real life, but I was explaining the basic parts of it. It wasn't in a classroom, more of an informal setting. I can't really remember how it ended. Dreams are so random lol

I did want to be a science teacher (not biology though) when I was younger (but realised I wasn't smart enough lol) so maybe that had something to do with me dreaming it...

evernight

I have very strange dreams. Most are pretty anxiety filled, like things coming after me, or being in a house or cave then finding a room that I can just feel is haunted, which can be pretty dreadful.

When I was younger I had a recurring nightmare which had Jason Voorhees chasing me. Most of the times I couldn't run or I found it hard to keep my legs moving. Eventually I ended up killing him(I really enjoyed it) and those dreams stopped.

I'd say the dream I remember mostly was one where I was walking down a sidewalk during the day, barefoot, and stepped into a huge pile of straight pins. I don't remember if it hurt or not, but I sat down and pulled them out. Some were in too deep though and were stuck. Some even went in backwards.:confused: I woke up soon after.

coyote

Last night, I had a dream about Shania Twain

She was wearing a little white tank-top and green galoshes

she wanted to play badminton, but I kept getting a butterfly stuck to my tongue

arsenalwa

I won't let myself post in this thread. Cause if I do, I'll fill it with the longest, most confusing, bizarre dreams you will ever read every single day.

lunaticbinge

Sometimes I'm not even in my dreams. How's that for a sense of self? I remember I had one where it was just Legolas and the Pope battling each other in a grand basilica. Epic.

LookingForward

I have a recurring dream about a huge eagle coming at me from the sky, the dream always stops just as the eagle is about to grab me with its talons. Have no idea what it means....

bsebring

I had this dream about two years ago...well acually i had three dreams in a row that freaked me out which were about the same thing. It started off with me in the back of a cop car and we get into a wreak. Of course I die and go to hell. This was a crazy detailed version of hell. My version of hell was like a combination of what dreams may come, dantas hell, saw and the cube. In order to get out of hell you have to relize what you did to get in there. Therefore you have to go though all of these trials throughout your life. If u don't get fixated on a trial u have enough "faith" to go to heaven. I see some of my friends with their trials and one of my friends help me though some of these. Then we see a note left from my friends boyfriend, keith. He apperently dies of cancer in my dream. So we see keith up ahead fixated on a moment when he was like 5 crying. My friend gets keith to snap out of it. We continue on but when we get to the last trial everything starts to dissolve around us and the door to heaven closes. The trials were basically a big tease and the devil appears saying there isn't a heaven and we all rot in hell after death. I was by far one of the the most surreal and bizarre dreams I've ever had.

Luke1993

I won't let myself post in this thread. Cause if I do, I'll fill it with the longest, most confusing, bizarre dreams you will ever read every single day.

lol please tell us! It's interesting!

I notice people here have had the same recurring dream sometimes. I can't say I've ever had that happen to me, every dream I've had is different.

Social-E-Aukward

Had a weird dream the last few nights that a girl was trying to get close to me. She wasn't trying anything really vulgar, just trying to sit close, put her arms around me and kiss my cheeks. She looked a lot like my ex, but some facial features were a different, and I knew it wasn't really her. I just felt annoyed by this attention. I didn't want anyone to get close to me but my ex.

When I'm awake, I have no hesitation in admitting that I am totally stuck on my ex, love her to death, and (I'm sure this sounds at least a little crazy) I would rather be single for the rest of my life than settle for someone else.

Anyway, I kept telling this girl to back off and even shoved her away from me very hard at one point. I couldn't help feeling a little bad for shoving her. I don't want to hurt anyone by being physically forceful. It's not like she was trying to make me uncomfortable, apparently she was just really attracted to me, but I'd already moved away and told her several times to back off. At that point, enough was enough.

Just before I woke up, my ex showed up, and the girl who was harassing me suddenly vanished. I felt so happy and so glad to see my ex, and she was happy to see me too. I had the feeling that she knew what I'd been going through and she knew that I had held onto my faith and my promises to her, even when it seemed I'd never see her again. I had the feeling that she knew I'd always loved her, believed in us and never strayed from my part in that goal.

This is the third night in a row I've had a dream like this. It was interesting because it proves even more to me what goes on in my subconscious. Even in my dreams I don't want anyone else. There's just no substitute for her. I'm glad that even if it's just something going on with me, that kind of loyalty really exists.

I hope I can get over my SA enough so that if she does come back later down the road, she'll understand why I acted/act the way I did/do. It had/has nothing to do with me not caring about her. It's just a disorder that I can and will overcome. Even if she never comes back, I'm going to get better. I'm feeling a little too stubborn, and maybe a little too confident now to let this keep wrecking my life.

Last edited:

Luke1993

Once again it is time.....to bring this thread BACK FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL! I have had a new dream!

This one was very weird. Didn't last long. I was with a man and a small child. We were walking around an empty construction site, quite high up. There was a construction beam positioned that required good balance to walk across. I think I asked the man to put the child on his shoulders, presumably so the child didn't have to worry about getting across.

I walk across the beam no problem. Then as the other guy walks across, he drops the child who hits the floor. The guy panicked, and then blood came from the child's head (it wasn't really graphic or anything.) I called 999, which is the UK equivalent of 911. Although for some reason I asked for police instead of an ambulance.

That is all I remember, think I woke up after that. What a random dream lol!

Interesting topic. I once had a very scary dream about a town called Runert.. I don´t know if it even excists.. but it was about someone who was living in a castle, and her name was Amy. She was fighting against through all her wars but eventually she fell of a huge bridge and It scare me the heck out of it and i woke up.. I don't know why I dreamt this, it's such a creepy dream.
I'm afraid of high heights maybe that counts, but still. Castles?, And I've heard some names about a town and a person, It's kind of weird though:p
I was the person looking at her story all the time:p

I also once had a dream, that I was trapped in a Slidecoaster, I couldn't escape. I needed to climb because the outway was blocked.. , Makes sense too, because I always climbed up high through slide coasters when I was a little kid.

I also once dreamt that I needed to walk on a rollercoaster :confused:, An airplane dropped me on a rollercoaster, and I needed to walk on it to get back on the ground.. But i did it in that dream :D Still makes sense, heights?

and once did dream about a weird house, I've met a guy and a girl they were my new friends, and the house was moving all the time, it was like a small long house, and every time I took a step it was moving away, I felt dizzy and the house was falling down. (high heights, again :p)

And I once did dream that I was gettingstupid on msn to a person, I was afraid because I felt so anxious in the dream, because I never want to say such things, But It did happen in my dream.

Also i have dreams from the past, like that I need to drive the road to places i've been visiting in the past.

Or seeing my old friends again, but mostly they are weird dreams.. :confused:

But I'm gonna sleep now, it's 1:14 in the night here, Will see what I'll dream tonight :rolleyes: