Post what you hate

MikeyC

Nothing can make me gain weight, Mikey, nothing! I eat nothing but junk food then sit in front of my computer all day, if that doesn't do it, nothing will. lol
While I am so envious it's painful, that's not the right way to gain weight. If you want to, eat healthier, but have more, smaller meals throughout the day. That'll speed up your metabolism and you'll likely gain some weight. You could always have some junk food between those meals, too. ;)

KiaKaha

Banned
While I am so envious it's painful, that's not the right way to gain weight. If you want to, eat healthier, but have more, smaller meals throughout the day. That'll speed up your metabolism and you'll likely gain some weight. You could always have some junk food between those meals, too. ;)

I would have to agree with that. A lot of people say that its better to have 6 small nutritious meals (complex carbs, protein, minimal good fats) to rev up your metabolism and to burn more calories throughout the day. If you want to put on weight, dont put on fat, that will just lead to all sorts of nasty problems, instead try putting on muscle...the more muscle you have the more calories you will burn, and even less fat. Plus you will look toned. Its not easy for some people though, genetics play a big part too.... but its not impossible. I am naturally lean and some people just have to be extra vigilant and work harder to get what they want.

MrJones

When I find something I don't like I don't get angry, I don't hate. I just get sad that things are that way and, if I can, I try to make them better (but I never can).

PhantomPod

I hate having to get up for work in the morning. I'm not really a morning person. I press the snooze button so many damn times. I'm just always so tired and my bed is so warm and my dog is so cuddly that I never want to get out of bed.

Shyangel

Cherries!!! I cannot stand cherries, they're so nasty. and that goes for anything cherry flavoured, BARF!!!!!!

I got to agree with you on real cherries. They taste retched. I don't have much problem with artificial cherry, though.

I hate

Swallowing pills. It goes against every instinct.
and
I hate that my zune is broken. I'm gonna go crazy soon.
and
I hate that I have to use a different remote to turn up and down the volume.
and
Swiss cheese. It tastes absolutely horrible.

lonely_drummer

I got to agree with you on real cherries. They taste retched. I don't have much problem with artificial cherry, though.

I hate

Swallowing pills. It goes against every instinct.
and
I hate that my zune is broken. I'm gonna go crazy soon.
and
I hate that I have to use a different remote to turn up and down the volume.
and
Swiss cheese. It tastes absolutely horrible.

I have a big problem with swallowing pills too, it's so hard! I don't get why so many people hate on the Swiss cheese, I think it's great!!!

Invisibleman

I would have to say, not bad, especially for 40 lol

Whats that? my cougar senses are tingling:D

But anyway my fellow Canadians will probably hate me but I seriously vomited the first time I ever tried REAL maple syrup. No artificial sh*t,just straight out of the tree,put some sugar in, then bottle it. Everybody else was just lapping it up i was like *VOMIT*

luck254

I hate:

*The time from January to October 2009 (Anxiety kicked in).
*Bullies i had to deal with on secondary school.
*Black thugs (none of those in mexico but a whole bunch when i go to the u.s)
*Girls who friend zone you when you are just a nice guy and end dating the biggest douchebag in school.
*All mean people in general.

Vin

I hate people who start trouble for no reason.
I hate people who judge others at first glance, e.g "He thinks his so cool cause he wears a lakers hat."
I hate haters.

Well that's all I could come up with. Haha

I'm not hating anything right now. I just wanted to say that I scrolled past this very quickly and read it as "Are you a hag?" I guess I hate my diminishing vision. :D

Phoenixx

Cherries!!! I cannot stand cherries, they're so nasty. and that goes for anything cherry flavoured, BARF!!!!!!
^ Same here! I don't like the fruit, I certainly don't like those cherry cordial things, or cherry kool-aid, cherry flavored lollipops/candy, bleh. Anyone else think it tastes like Benadryl? Or maybe it's just me? :rolleyes:

Same goes for grape. I can't stand grape flavored anything, unless it's the actual fruit. Artificial grape flavor doesn't even come close to tasting like an actual grape.