Post what you hate

KiaKaha

Banned
@Shyangel - Your all good shyangel - tust me, like so many others you dont give yourself nearly as much credit you deserve.

Dont die from all the attention now ;)

Shyangel

^ You've proven the opposite with every single one of those here. You're not a cold person, no way are you mean, you've showed that you've cared many times, we don't hate you and I don't see how anyone could, I'll let you be my friend, and you've made plenty of friends here already, and no one thinks you're a freak, certainly not here.

Yeah, I'm good at being the opposite of those things on here but in real life these are problems of mine. I'm glad that I've managed to mean something to people even if it is only on here. I have fun on here and am glad I've met so many cool and nice people. Thanks, Pheonixx.:)

Shyangel

I'm just reiterating what everyone else had said, but these are certainly not true. I like you and I consider you a friend on here. You're funny and I love your attitude to everything. :) *hugs*

I appreciate it, Mikey. You could say the same thing everyday and it would still mean alot to me because you took the time.

Thanks, Mikey, your sweet. * Big hugs*:)

Shyangel

@Shyangel - Your all good shyangel - tust me, like so many others you dont give yourself nearly as much credit you deserve.

Dont die from all the attention now ;)

Thanks, Kiwi. You could maybe give yourself a bit more credit to, buddy.
Such an obviously nice guy shouldn't hate on himself so much.

It is alot of attention that I'm feeling a bit self conscious about, but I apprecate it alot.:)

KiaKaha

Banned
I hate how money makes some people think they can treat other people like garbage.
Infact there is a lot I could say about money....but meh...you get the gist.

she1slander

I hate how money makes some people think they can treat other people like garbage.

The ironic thing about money itself is that when you compare it to other much more valuable, non-material things LOL that we can find in this world in order to survive is that... it's just paper. ::p:

But what's also ironic about money is once there is an accumulation of it for the use of acquiring materials and possessions is that... people turn into the worst kinds of people that walk on the face of this planet. Somehow the accumulation of money turns into selfish desires... and I hate how that's a proven fact again and again

Charmed

I hate:

Caring too much about what others think of me.
Having social anxiety.
People with a bad attitude.
People that are hateful.
People in general.

Illusions

I hate Taylor Swift! Hate is a strong word, yes, but she gets on my nerves so much with all her whiny songs about love, fairytales and her ex-boyfriends.

I hate ignorance.

I hate being so uncertain of myself.

MikeyC

Re: guess I'm annoying

Money sucks. I'm sure there's a speck of evil in every note and coin.

Oh I was just being glib.

I get to be more me here than almost anywhere.

Thanks everyone for letting me.
You're quite cryptic. ;) You're welcome.

coyote

Re: guess I'm annoying

Money sucks. I'm sure there's a speck of evil in every note and coin.

i highly recommend that an exorcism be performed

if you send me all of your money, i'll make sure the evil is removed

then you can live with a clear conscience