Post what you cannot say

ありがとう

Malady you were banned from this forum and I lost your email address before I had the chance to write - you were always so unhappy - but you were one of my favourites. I hope you are well wherever you are.
Why was she banned? I didn't really know her, but I remember her username quite well and telling myself she was really pretty, especially for her age, and she seem sooo nice too.

Kiwong

ありがとう;588456 said:
Why was she banned? I didn't really know her, but I remember her username quite well and telling myself she was really pretty, especially for her age, and she seem sooo nice too.

She was banned on request. She wanted to leave the site. I hope she is doing well.

Imogen

I know I come across as having no emotions or feelings in person. But I do. I'd love to tell you how I feel, but it'll probably scare you away. So I'd rather keep you at arms length than not have you at all.

Phoenixx

Re: I love this thread

My gosh, vj. :eek: If you need to talk, I'm here.

^ That goes for everyone else too.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

My gosh, vj. :eek: If you need to talk, I'm here.

^ That goes for everyone else too.

I didn't really think anyone would read, I was distracted with the thoughts last night and couldn't sleep without getting out of my system. Thanks, I'll keep it in mind, you probably don't have the answers I'm looking for either though. Or if you did I would be confused ::p:

I read some VJ. Not all. I tried several times but ended up missing sentences or rereading them.

Keep getting that kind of stuff out of you.

Phoenixx

I didn't really think anyone would read, I was distracted with the thoughts last night and couldn't sleep without getting out of my system. Thanks, I'll keep it in mind, you probably don't have the answers I'm looking for either though. Or if you did I would be confused ::p:
^ Whether I have answers or not, I'm always available to listen. :)

KiaKaha

Banned
She was banned on request. She wanted to leave the site. I hope she is doing well.

Was she? I am not sure about that - she told me otherwise, but I dont really know. I do know she tried to register under a different name. Oh well. It is what it is. She had great taste in music.

ohheybbyitscorixx

This is a great idea! Here is goes....

Lisa-You are my biological mother. That's about all I can say about you before it goes bad. I can't even call you a mother anymore, let alone mine. You are the most vile piece of **** that has ****ed up my life. I've struggled with the idea of loving you for a while, and I've realized I HATE you. You decided to make miserable because you couldn't deal with your own ****. I really wish you WOULD have aborted me, like you always loved to say. **** you. **** the men you date who abused my sister and I. **** your cocky ass attitude. **** you for thinking everything is my fault. **** you for making me the person I am today. Because of you, I will probably never be OK. I will never have anything normal or stable in my life. And yes, contrary to what you think, it's ALL your ****ing fault. I didn't deserve anything you did to me. And **** you for hiding I was molested and then telling me I was hallucinating. Just. ****. You. I hope someone kills you and it's a slow and painful death. I hope you die alone. You lost both of your children, the ONLY thing you ever did good in your life.

S/O-I don't love you any more. You have messed with my emotions for two years now, and yet, I can't leave you. You are manipulative and cruel. I am afraid you will hit me one day, even though you say you won't. I will leave you one day when I have the strength.

Ex friend-You are the only one who ever truly understood me. And yet, you're just like my mother. I'm sorry you can't get better. You could have been a good person. I know you don't want to hear this, but it's a good thing you miscarried your child. You would have ended up abusing it. A child won't fix your problems.

Another ex friend-You're not a good friend. You're not a good mother, either...even though I tell you you are. Be there for your kids or they will end up how you were raised!

And...another ex friend-You kept saying sorry, but in reality, you are as bad as the people you can't stand.

Some...people from my past...

-I really did love you. I'm glad you got away from me when I treated you so horribly, but you aren't the best person either. I really hope you find happiness, and you are able to trust someone like you trusted me. I'm sorry for telling your secret.

-You're the fakest bitch I have ever met. You seriously only talked to me when no one else wanted to be around you, and then you'd up and leave the minute you found a boyfriend. You're also really, really stupid and naive. Men only like you because you have big boobs. I'm dead serious. I've never met such an airhead in all of my life...

-You're one of the smartest people I know. And one of the loneliest. I hope you find a friend who is your "style."

twiggle

I hate the way you've changed. You're not there for your friends as much anymore because your mind is full of worrying about why he's angry with you. He treats you so bad and we all think so but we can't tell you because you'll be offended. When I see him next, I'm afraid I won't be able to be very friendly towards him, I'll be civil and polite but physically can't fake anything more. He patronises your achievements and aspirations and is trying to change you. He shouts at you all the time and even threatened to hit you. Get away from him and come back to us, we miss you and want to see you with the kind of guy you always said you wanted; not him.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why do you become so cold and distant whenever I enter the living room and try to engage you in conversation? I can't help but feel that you deliberately ignore me most of the time. And you seem to be this way just with me. Treating me like I don't even exist. Well, that's how I feel. Again, I'd love to know the reason why? No wonder we don't talk much, Mum. And remember when you used to jokingly say "We just "tolerate" each other"? Well, it's not a joke anymore. It's f#*kin' true! You push me away all the time, and you don't even f*#kin' realise it!

Last edited:

Invisibleman

Why dont you want me around? We've been friends for so long,weve talked about things we would never dare say to other human beings,weve had some of the best memories together. I dont know what I did to you::(: Come back man.

Agent_Violet

Do you love me because of how I make you feel about yourself? Or do you love me for who I am?

I think you love me because I make you feel amazing,capable,smart,funny,handsome,and valuable.

I don't think your love for me has anything to do with loving who i am.

Feeling_Nothing

Do you love me because of how I make you feel about yourself? Or do you love me for who I am?

I think you love me because I make you feel amazing,capable,smart,funny,handsome,and valuable.

I don't think your love for me has anything to do with loving who i am.

Thats sad :( I hope you will feel better soon !

On topic: I miss you :( I wish you never had to leave me, still think about you every day and I don't know how long I can go on without having you in my life...

Aletheia

Of course you should be with someone who's right for you, and physical attraction is an important part of that.

But you'll never be able to truly know whether someone is right for you if you constantly compare her to other people or to some ideal. You won't see her well enough to tell.

I know this because I had precisely that stepping stone thought about my first boyfriend, I hope to God only the once. I don't think I ever really appreciated what an amazing guy he is until it was too late.

Don't be me.

MrJones

Why don't you treat me with the same respect with which I've always treated you?
I may not be a good person, but no one deserves that ::(: