Post a random fact about yourself...

I have an amazing propensity for killing household plants. I bought a "mini merry berry bonsai" kit from Barnes & Noble yesterday. I'm going to see if I can rectify this trend.

Ali Ali

i want to learn arabic and become fluent in it.

My cat is a bitch.

I want to be taller.

My nose has a pimple that goes in.

I want to finish up high school ASAP.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I secretly like reading my sister Seventeen magazine. She thinks I do it just to annoy her, which while an added perk is not the reason. It's interesting to see what girls are reading and supposedly interested in. Sort of like reading the other teams playbook ::p: (Which is useful as the spectator I am :rolleyes:)

polishgirl

Food is something I actually live for. I love tasting new things and cooking. I am also a crazy shopper. I am addicted to facebook and a very lazy person. I never wear hats. I used to train swimming and fainted once during practice. In one week I am transferring to a catholic school even though I do not believe in God at all. I love the smell of cinnamon and waking up at 1 o'clock in the morning. Oh, and I have socialphobia, ever heard of that one?

Wow, that is a lot of random facts that have completely nothing to do with each other.

Phoenixx

It's interesting to see what girls are reading and supposedly interested in.
^ Maybe you should be reading TIME magazine instead? ::p:

Although I'm totally guilty of reading Seventeen articles before, even though I don't exactly have any particular interest in the magazine. Gotta admit, I love their fashion spreads and advertisements too. I'm not fashionable by any means, but I love looking at clothes.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Maybe you should be reading TIME magazine instead? ::p:

Although I'm totally guilty of reading Seventeen articles before, even though I don't exactly have any particular interest in the magazine. Gotta admit, I love their fashion spreads and advertisements too. I'm not fashionable by any means, but I love looking at clothes.

But, TIME doesn't tell me what is flirty ways for a girl to text without looking needy! I need to know these things, you know for all the girls that text me :rolleyes: Surprisingly the fashion part was my least favorite part, well after the make-up stuff. I did enjoy pointing out to my sister the lack of clothing on some of the girls, tsk tsk ::p:

I actually don't like Anime at all. Which is quite odd considering I LOVED Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Pokemon and Digimon when I was a kid.

I think it's for the most part due to the inhuman way of expressing themselves. Makes it impossible to identify with- and so care for, the characters.

This of course not meant as slander against the genre, just personal opinion.