Post a random fact about yourself...

Rot

I like solid food to be hot and liquids to be cold, it doesn't matter which season we're in.

WeirdyMcGee

You avoided death 3 times?:eek:
You must be strong

Well... I guess you could say that...
It's either that I'm too stubborn to die, or I've always been half dead.
I'm very ill, so I'm usually half in and half out anyways. I've been like that since childhood.

MrJones

I'm very ill, so I'm usually half in and half out anyways. I've been like that since childhood.
Choose to be in, don't be silly! ::p:

Feathers

Have you read any Neil Gaiman? I think you might like Death: The High Cost of Living.
At least I did. On second thought, maybe bad idea. It doesn't have such a good ending.

I like soft covers lol. They're cheaper so = more goodies, akhem, books, for same price! :)
Not sure how eco-friendly they are, or which ones are more eco-friendly. Depends how they're made I guess.

Last edited:
I hate myself and I want to die.

Well that would be plain selfish. Think of all the people on this site alone who care about you and love reading your posts, and getting to know you.

Ok, the selfish bit was because people always say that The rest was true.

What's made you feel this way?

Paahi

Everything I do goes wrong. My life is very sad. I have no future.
That is why.

Thank you for your kind replies. It helps.

Feathers

Sorry to hear you've been feeling bad, Paahi...

Well it may just seem that way right now... Things can change in a few months, or weeks!!

You don't know if you have a future and what kind - you are not a fortune teller!!
If you are, please tell me the winning numbers for Lotto!!

What if you get a cool scholarship for Japan or cool opportunity via internetz etc?

Have you eaten anything today? Please do. You need nutrition so mind and body can work okay!!

I like soft covers lol. They're cheaper so = more goodies, akhem, books, for same price! :)

Not sure how eco-friendly they are, or which ones are more eco-friendly. Depends how they're made I guess.[/COLOR]

It's not that I hate them when I'm reading. In that case I don't like any books. Touching paper directly is like scratching a chalkboard for me. But it's because I often work at the book department at work. (It's a second hand store, so you'll be pleased to know all books there are quite eco-friendly. :3) Softcovers are a lot harder to keep straight, clean and tidy then the hardcover ones.

It's not that I mind straightening them, but they often damage in the process. Which often means I'll end up having to throw them in the (recycle) bin.

I had chicken pox three times
All three times, I almost died.
haha

:eek:
I've had chicken pox three or four times, but never that badly. I've also had hives, shingles (that sucked real bad), and I've broken my left arm twice, both times while on a trampoline. STAY AWAY FROM TRAMPOLINES, KIDS!