Post a random fact about yourself...

^I have never even seen a zombie movie, unless Sean of the Dead counts. :')

Shaun of the Dead TOTALLY counts. Best zombie movie ever.

tumblr_lm4zio4T7r1qde52m.gif

U

userremoved

I sleep better with a pillow over my face. Does anyone else do that? Plz say yes lol

T T T

Shaun of the Dead TOTALLY counts. Best zombie movie ever.

Ohh well that's good then. :)

I sleep better with a pillow over my face. Does anyone else do that? Plz say yes lol

I do if it's the cool side of the pillow and i'm too warm to sleep.

megalon

I've never seen a zombie film either, but that would be the one I'd watch. Would be cool if this forum had a movie night with chat.

I was thinking about that the other day. It could be set up for anyone that has an xbox360 with netflix quite easily. Maybe there are other ways to do it? Obviously not everyone has a 360.

Last edited:

alwaysrunning

A lady in the bus told her i reminded her of ugly Betty(but pretty) and that if i took off my glasses and let my hair down i could get a hot boyfriend.....errr wait how'd she know i didnt? Oh well i think it was a compliment ughhh maybe im not sure lol. Anyhow random fact is; I look like ugly Betty

megalon

A lady in the bus told her i reminded her of ugly Betty(but pretty) and that if i took off my glasses and let my hair down i could get a hot boyfriend.....errr wait how'd she know i didnt? Oh well i think it was a compliment ughhh maybe im not sure lol. Anyhow random fact is; I look like ugly Betty

America Ferrera plays ugly Betty. America Ferrera is definitely not ugly. That's all irrelevant though because you are much better looking than her.:)

constance

but the pretty one. :)