Post a random fact about yourself...

MollyBeGood

Oh wow I haven't seen it. are those Mongolians on horseback? Yes, makes us smarter for sure. I will check it out :) :)

MaliceInWickedland

Earlier today I got punched in the shoulder by my friend when I told her that I have never seen Star Wars.
I have a nasty greenish purple bruise now ::p:

Beatmetrics

Likes to be near the IT men at work and listen to them have one of many of their arguments on how to program things...that always gets me. Haha! (faints and slightly drifts to a temporary heaven)

coyote

yeah but....

[url=http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_countries_make_up_the_balkan_islands]Answers.com - Which countries make up the balkan islands[/URL]

greecemaplibtexas.gif

Last edited:

Feathers

I think Phocas & Yahoo answers have it right :) But only she can tell what she meant :)

Coyote geography!! Balkans = bigger than Greece!! (Answers.com =not reliable I guess!!)

Edit: this has reminded me of the site, now ended, that you could get paid for answering peoples questions. Was it Google Answers?
Edit/edit: Yes it was :p
had no idea, did you ever work for them? :)

There's also a site called ChaCha, sounds similar? :) But apparently silly questions mostly there??

MollyBeGood

Oh it's actually The Balkan Peninsula that I saw a program about....which contains Durmitor national Park which is in Bosnia Herzegovina area. I guess there are Balkan islands off the coast of Greece according to Google Earth. :)

hoddesdon

I am left-handed but do some things with my right hand. Only 1-2% of the population are exclusively left-handed in the same way that 90% are exclusively right-handed.