Post a picture of your shoes!

Waybuloo

These arent my actual shoes in the pic, but I have these exact same shoes...everybody called them my "freak shoes" hahahahha

attachment.php

Aww adorable, I love Mary Janes..squeals

Daz

I think I have already posted a few times in this thread. But this time I am going to post a couple of pics of shoes I am about to get. Adidas is my favorite shoes ever but they just do not make them like they did back in the 90's when I was in high school. So I found these two pairs that are much like the old school ones my friends and I all love. I am going to purchase them both. I know they look kinda the same but they are different.

Mens-ADIDAS-Response-Cushion-19-Response-Cushion-19-RunWhite-Black-UniversityRed-MG19561.jpg

AADTM11-fv.jpg

I have a similar pair to those you posted. I use them for the gym only as there really comfy for running. As they are intended to use as.

[Adidas Originals] - you will find Adidas shoes made in the 90's in here :)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I had an english teacher who told us the first thing he looked at when meeting someone was their shoes because you can learn a lot about a person from them. Here are mine.
american-eagle-fusion-4949716.jpg

Attachments

• shoe.jpg
    shoe.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
  • shoe2.jpg
    shoe2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 0

Waybuloo

I had an english teacher who told us the first thing he looked at when meeting someone was their shoes because you can learn a lot about a person from them. Here are mine.
american-eagle-fusion-4949716.jpg

I've heard of that saying too, but can't you learn a lot from someone's clothes, colour choice, bags, glasses, the food they eat as well?

sanitariumcalls

So my fave sneakers are DC's, I'd post a pic but I couldn't find it online and I don't like taking pictures of my stuff... so picture Women's DC High tops in Camo with Gold-ish highlights. Love them so much...

And then there's my casual boots that I wear as often as my DCs... REALLY love them
078412_4_490x490.jpg

Phoenixx

2cdhoq1.png

2lljyua.jpg

I go back and forth between these pairs all the time :] Love them both. Although I have been wearing the KangaROOS more now cuz Converse really doesn't keep my feet warm now that it's winter :S

MaliceInWickedland

Please excuse my crappish chalk writing ::p:

shoes1.jpg

Can't really see them here, but they're still shoes right? And this picture came out pretty awesome anyway in my opinion :D

shoes2.jpg