Post a picture of your shoes!

Shin273

My babies.

nike-splatter_1.jpg

fitftw

I see my thread is doing well again :D

I'll have to post pics of the last pair I bought a few months ago. Too lazy to get up right now.

White shoes get dirty the fastest, don't they?

IGotSeoul

i don't have shoes right now but i'm thinking of getting a pair of these in homage of my forum username.

i_got_seoul.jpg

(map of seoul, "i got seoul" custom nike.)

fitftw

^ GET THEM! My roommate is Korean lol I'll have to show those to her. That's an awesome idea.

^ I would have spent all day wondering how you get from "abomination" to "IGotSeoul" if you hadn't said underneath. And thanks to my stubborn attitude, I almost didn't read on because I was determined to work out what you meant.

Luckily I have no willpower :D

slapstick

The adidas pair cos theyre comfortable az and fitted for my feet The nikes cos Theyre my dancing shoes for practise and makes me feel swaggeriffic lol and the white pumas that look like spaceboots cos theyre my drinking shoes haha Image0019[1].jpg

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

^ rad shoes chibi! and awesome mocc's merel <3

Wore these today in the rain... bad idea.
6a00d83452491d69e2010536bb5f2d970c-250wi

Leaky 5 year old shoes are not rainproof at all.

Phoenixx

My random box/pile-up of shoes.

315k5dz.jpg

My other favorite pair of Converse.

34eriiw.jpg

My kinda old and grubby flip-flops that I absolutely love. (Yes, there are teeth marks in them. My cousin's dog ran off with them once.)

347zpjb.jpg

Didn't feel like digging them out, but I also have these boots which I absolutely love to wear in the winter. They're sooo fuzzy and comfy.

shoes_ia75978.jpg

MrJones

I find it amusing that there are so many Converse-like shoes in this thread :D
(I have a couple of pairs myself :p)