Pms

awkwardamanda

Anyone get depressed when you're PMSing? I don't really get bitchy. For about three days before my period I just get mopey and lethargic and I'm pretty much useless. I just wanna eat crap food and laze around.

(Stupid forum won't let you capitalize an acronym in the title!!)

awkwardamanda

Actually, I should clarify. I do get a little grumpy. But it's more depressed than bitchy and snapping at people.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I snap at everyone, get depressed, even sick (I get a cold every month, asthma attacks included)

PMS'ing!!!!!?

Guy sits quietly reading newspaper. Woman comes into the room and yells at him, rages at him, shouts obscenities at him.

Guy looks at her 0.0

Woman stomps off down the hall waving her hand at him because he's useless.

Guy 0.0

Guy slowly returns to reading the newspaper.

this_portrait

Used to get bad physical symptoms before I got on the Pill. My moods are completely unrelated to my monthly cycle, though.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
PMS'ing!!!!!?

Guy sits quietly reading newspaper. Woman comes into the room and yells at him, rages at him, shouts obscenities at him.

Guy looks at her 0.0

Guy 0.0

Um... It's not exactly like that, Sial.

paperie

Yep, I always feel depressed and super tired days before I get it. A bit of a crazy B too :mad:

jaim38

When PMSing, I do get moody and sudden surges of emotions. During the few days before my period, my body becomes weaker and I can't run / exercise as much as I want to.

LazyHermitCrab

i get more emotional but noone can really tell except sometimes... i hate this bs every month and want to be a guy lol but then i would still be a sensitive guy

awkwardamanda

That's not so bad. As a guy, it's hard facing a bitchy woman PMS'ing.....scary!

PMS'ing!!!!!?

Guy looks at her 0.0

Guy 0.0

As an unsociable single gal, no guy really has to worry about that from me. I actually do get angry and blow up sometimes, but it's not a PMS-related thing.

Lamb

For me, it heightens the depression I already have. I tend to go through emotional cycles (depressed, rage, crying, lovey dovey) and am very sensitive.

Last edited:

Saraswati

I am pretty much the same as I am always. I don't get cranky or anything like that. And my depression does not get worse because of it.
But it does hurt like hell for the first two days and I always have to take something to make it go away... :/ Now that I'm taking Zoloft and I mixed it with anti-pain medicine I got pretty hyper... it was a bit scary since I'm not usually like that oO
Oh, and I tend to get sick a lot before/during, especially if I'm not careful with what I eat. Soar throat and colds are quite common.

chibiXphantom

i get super depressed a few days before and cry a lot. i dont get bitchy or mean or anything. maybe irritable, but i dont show it

for me i get paranoid, i know when i am meant to start my period because i start getting really paranoid bout if i smell or if someone is talking bout me and i'll be walking down the street and think the person behind me is talking bout me. I never ever usually suffer from paranoia its just before my period, i also get really emotional (10x worse than i suffer from it normally), get really peed off at simple things (i remember before period getting so peed off at my boyfriend about the weather!), i prefer to be alone during my period because i hate to see people having to put up with me and my crazy hormones i get the physical effects as well like bloating, cramping, sore legs but i take anadin works a treat.

XxXWhiteRoseXxX

My period bothers me more physically than emotionally. I feel like I've been thrown completely off-kilter all week.

I don't get cramps, & I don't really get moody (not any more so than usual, that is :giggle:), but I feel disgusting & I don't want anyone to get near me.
I'm not particularly warm & fuzzy to begin with, so no one notices when I'm on my period. ::p:

LoyalXenite

Pretty much all my negative feelings intensify. I get angry, miserable, emotional, paranoid, clingy, resentful, bitter, self hating, world hating, lazy, craving...
Im just a horrible person at that time of the month.. Thankfully my body is so mixed up that i dont get them monthly.. matter of fact its been about 4 months of nothing... although i do still get the moods when im due regardless of whether i actually bleed...

Physically is just as bad, the pain sometimes has me bedridden...