Photography

i just bought my first Nikon so if anyone has any advice on how to take great pictures please feel free to drop some knowledge please.

3lefts

Time means nothing:
5219582864_0075196bc6.jpg

DespairSoul

I'm putting this here, rather than the 'post your picture thread' because I did it for the shadows and not so much myself. That's why I'm wearing make-up.
I don't know.
5216285901_6cdef40384.jpg

3left i like it a lot very interresting shadows and by the way u look beautiful!::eek::

replica

Photography is a new interest of mine...

Here's my lil' wolf cub. She's a Husky mix and she's much older now... also bigger lol 6 months, 50lbs and still growing.
xena2small.jpg

That is a fantastic photo! You may be a natural behind the camera! :)

Just G

Xylia, the clarity of that photo is amazing. I like how the background is blurred a bit too, it really helps to place more emphasis on your subject.

Out of curiousity, what made you interested in photography? Have you been studying it for a while?

Alistair

The beginning of the Lunar Eclipse.

Shadows Creeping up!

The Middle!

Sadly, I couldn't take pictures of the best part due to clouds getting in the way. =/

kc1980

Wow, did you edit the color of the cat's eyes or does it really have such green eyes?

I recently started taking pictures with my cell phone when I visit places, but I still have to learn everything about photography. The pictures in this thread are really impressive.

Mr.Moon

mooninthesky.jpg

I'm not the best at taking pictures and my camera kinda stinks. But I rather like my eerie picture of a bright moon just beyond my trees.

ありがとう

^ I really like that! Maybe I should do a painting of one.

Btw you don't really need the best cameras to take pictures sometimes.