Photography

crunch-yogurt

Just recently got in to photography, got a loan of a slr and have been messing around with it.

IMG_0192copy.jpg

IMG_0330copy.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

Last edited:

Generical

Been meaning to walk over this hill for ages but been too lazy, was just checking it out thinking wish it was sunny buuuut the clouds and mist actually look pretty damn phat. :)

5136808476_e0c1ca9422_b.jpg

Last edited:
Some old castle tower from the 14th century. I've never been inside it but I'm pretty sure it's just used for storage.

Haha... you're more well disciplined than me.. I would have snucked my way in for sure just to see what's inside. Maybe there's a dragon and some treasure!

Alistair

Malady,

That's really nice, and what kind of Camera are ya using if ya don't mind me asking?

Here is just a simple shot I took of my light above my desk and messed around a little bit with Light Room with the different settings, and came out with this.

Alistair

We went to the Renaissance Faire (All shots are from there) but I thought was a interesting piece, needless to say and I had to shot it. Also, all the following images are shot on manual. Finally learning the camera; despite I was raised on 35mm and Enlargers. The only thing I don't like digital camera's is setting the F-Stops, is a pain in the arse!

3lefts

I'm putting this here, rather than the 'post your picture thread' because I did it for the shadows and not so much myself. That's why I'm wearing make-up.
I don't know.
5216285901_6cdef40384.jpg

I'm putting this here, rather than the 'post your picture thread' because I did it for the shadows and not so much myself. That's why I'm wearing make-up.
I don't know.
5216285901_6cdef40384.jpg

nicely done.

So can anyone be a photography type person? Or is this an ..... yes, I have no idea why here am I.

3lefts, picture is great. I like it.