leaving this place

panicsurvivor

Too bad. I never really got a chance to know you. But their was a lot of wisdom in your posts, hidden with the humor. I hope that you are leaving for positive reasons and not negative. Hope you have everything you need.

lunarla

You can't be leaving. I don't believe it! I don't talk to you much, but I wish you welllllllllll.

Tiercel

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts, and I hope you're leaving for positive reasons. And if that's the case, then I hope you never come back! :D

You'll be missed, but hopefully you're moving on to bigger and better things. Good luck, man.

now who's gonna move my sofa?

I can toss it out a window for you. The real question is who's gonna catch it? :confused:

Rembrandt Broam

::(:

Sorry to see you go mate, but if that's what you've decided I guess we have to respect your decision.

I'll miss your posts and the fact that you never seemed to let social anxiety or life in general get you down. Hope you enjoy Ireland and that you and your lady have long and happy life together. :cool:

Luke1993

What!? That's it you're leaving!? A veteran, and the only man to have a double rep square under their name!? Damn.

Goodbye mrb. Thank you for everything it was an honour having you here!

DarkPhoenix

Sorry to hear you're leaving mate, i haven't really got to know you but i enjoyed your posts none the less. I hope you will stop by in the future to let us know how you're doing?

AimeeSP

Awww gazzza! im gonna miss you and your happy, fun, jokey posts! you always put a smile on my face! see --> :D i'll miss you loads and wish you all the best for the future!

zharl

Well, this is a bit late, but toodles, old bean! We never did work out the divorce papers, but I suppose it's better left unfinished.

Good luck, and Godspeed. ;-)