Is it okay for a 24-year-old guy to date an 18-year-old girl?

WeirdyMcGee

I guess age doesn't really matter so long as it's legal, so no one gets in trouble--- and the generation gap/maturity level difference doesn't bother you.

Why not? :)
My gf is 5-6 years older than me. she is 24 i'm 19. ::p:
Age difference says nothing about true love, love is love:)
If you love someone, you don't care about that.
people will accept, if you are happy with it.

At least, most people will accept it, If it's a huge difference ok... it can be shocky, but I think 18-24 is a normal age level.

Rembrandt Broam

Youth, youth, youth. lol. I think there's just something psychological that makes younger women innately attractive to older men, regardless of what they look like. I mean if you go by what celebrities do, the women these guys cheat with are almost always (1) way younger than their wives (typically 18, 19, or in their early 20s), but (2) not as "good looking".

Men's brains are wired up to be attracted to the youngest women of reproductive age. It's a simple evolutionary imperative - a younger woman has a better chance of bearing healthy offspring than an older one.

I see nothing wrong with this.

However, there is a lot of difference between the way an 18-yr-old thinks and the way a 24-yr-old thinks. A lot more than you think. But then again it depends on the person. Like other said just go for it and see what happens. :)

EnigmatiConduit

Age is irrelevant. The only thing to consider is what you are after, and what that person is after.. if it matches, then all the rest doesn't matter.

we_r_eternal

yes it's okay... people arent any more mature at 30 than they were at 18... if someone acts immature at 18, then chances are they'll still be the same immature person at 38... it's just the way people are... people very rarely change in that regard...

AlienGeranium

Age in of itself is not a reason for two people not to date, at most it may indicate some other factors. I think it really depends on where the people are in life more than anything. I for example am turning 24 later this year, but in not having a significant amount of experience in life or love I probably have an easier time relating to 18 year olds than most my own age. Of course there could be some 30 year olds in the same boat as me too. And it depends what the people want out of the relationship too. If they want to be taken care of, someone who has their life figured out more and experiences would be more attractive. And vice versa. I think there's a lot of factors that may relate to age, but the age alone is not an exuse for two people not to date.

rumblejaded

Yes, it is definitely okay. There is nothing wrong with a 6 year age gap. I've heard of people marrying a guy or a girl 10-15 years younger.

dannyboy65

I don't see a problem with that at all. I'm currently dating a 23 year old and I'm 19. She is 18 so it is legal and it isn't really a big deal.

Personally I wouldn't do it , and would find it utterly unsuitable and disgusting.

But hey... don't mind me, I am just some random guy trying to judge you.

I've seen far worse , like 30 years old men dating 19 years old girls... don't they have a conscience???!!!

There is a law that I really find exaggerated in north america , when there's an adult dating a 17 years old girl , he's a pedophile... even if the bloke is barely an adult (19 or very early twenties)

But when it's a man in his forties dating a girl in her early twenties (like many celebs do) ...he's not considered a pedophile.

Come on...that's just bollo**s.

RegalSin

!!The point that I am making is that there are many reasons for AGE DISCRIMINATION between the sexes, cultures, and religion. You should just ignore them.!!

1. For you to be asking these questions online just shows that you have little belief or need in your parents. Your parents are suppose to guide you between right or wrong even if they are senile.

If your an dude and want young spouse

A. Work hard and save your money. Do not spend any money. Save it for a year or two years without spending money. Just spend money to make money. JUST SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY. SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY.

B. Age does not matter
C. Privacy, ( Be observant of the law and remember "When an tree falls does it make an sound"??? More importantly watch where you spend your money. Because hate groups like feminists, civil-rights/anti-civil-rights, non-heterosexuals are against you associating with the opposite sex and being happy ).
D. Some religions believe that you do not have sex until your age 30 or married.
E. Pre-arranged marriages are still practice in this world.
F. Maybe your neighbor is per-arranged married.

If your an woman and want to "rob the cradle"

A. Stay fit.
B. Work hard but not too hard
C. Be polite especially to the men who do not look like men.
D. Keep in shape.
E. While I am against multiple partners understand that men have many loves. Meaning outside that per-arranged world.
F. Do not be mean and keep men from fighting over you.

2. Do not think about those things. Just remember if one person wants to break up with you, then do not give them an hard time. You just have to stay healthy and those fish will bite again.

Way I see single life is "Free-man baby-doll" and "The older I get they stay the same age".

3. I understand why people want young spouses. Especially men. It is normal, fresher, and long-lasting ( HA HA HA), but seriously women might develop birth giving problems
later in life and they have biological clocks. Women have all the issues with the body structure...men do not.

A womans ovaries could fall out by the time she is 25 or younger. A woman could run out of eggs. A woman body might need to reproduce one time to prevent hernia or usage of drugs later in life. Anything could happen to an womans bio-chemistry along the way.

Women over 25 are considered spinsters because they have no man and chances are the next man around the corner might not want them. On going many women who have barely experienced sex will be going insane. Even some men will go insane afterwards.
Again women have biological clocks.

Again WOMEN HAVE BIOLOGICAL CLOCKS.

WOMEN HAVE BIOLOGICAL CLOCKS. Many women do not accept that or knows they have biological clocks.

A. When your dealing with educated women you have to remember they think they want things from you, but in reality they do not. JUST LIKE YOU WANT THINGS FROM THEM. Education and women do not mix, but chances are you are broke and chances are the only place you will find and great looking woman is an woman who is educated.
All women who got through grades K-12 or even college and are employed are to be considered educated women.

It is an terrible world, but sometimes people have to deal with it. The same for women. Otherwise you need to save your money and run an household with an mid-wife and matron alongside your harem. That monogamy lifestyle is expensive and very hard to achieve if you want materialistic goods.

4. Their are 41 year olds with 14 year old girlfriends. Why don't you see them more often?
Keep in mind not every nation is the same out look or way of living as the last nations
I was in Junior high, and the girls was dating highschool guys. I went to highschool and the girls was dating college guys. I went to college and the women are dating old old old men who are like 71 years old. An teacher of mine I knew husband pasted away. He was way older then she is. In most cases it is the man who has the spending ability ( to bring home the bacon ) that allows women to make an living and be housewives or persue their imaginary careers. There is no way without funding in order to have certain career goals.

5. What is the big deal about age?

A. Voting age is 18
B. Driving is usually 14-16 in various areas.
C. Some nations and states have police officers who are 16 handling fire-arms.
D. The military have 17 year old driving planes and submarines.
E. With age comes respect. Younger people fear you and will not pick on you.
F. Older people fear the law, worship money, and are concerned about health.
G. More freedom means less money.
H. Religious structures tend to have more money but less fun.

5-2 What is the big deal about age?

1950's WW1-WW2 ending. Thanks to illegal human experimentation by the Nazi's alongside bombing of Hiroshima many medical studies was mandated. We had this big baby boom on our hands. People were making babies like clock-work.

1960s. Due to cults and the fact that people were having sex without getting married. Many babies were born like crazy. This caused the creation of "Age of consent laws" and "Child support laws" because more and more people were getting pregnant and not even taking care of the children. Also many racists feared sex between the races it was easier to make these laws. Basically sex laws is another way for racists to get the upper-hand

1970s. Race relations escalated, with the inclusion of assassinations of the president for attempting to get rid of the fed. More women came to the workplace with children. This created the "sexual harassment laws". Divorce rates increased as well, creating Latch-key-children, who lived in apartments ( holes in the wall ) meant for college students. Many lower-income housing ( projects ) became dwelling for leftovers from the 1960's.
anti-drug laws was created as an excuse to lock up people and prevent them from reproducing.

1980's came along and while AIDS and Non-heterosexuals was well known it became more common and more of an problem. Those Boomers/early Xers from the 1950's was against the civil-rights, and encouraged white-washing of communities. On an plus side the lower-income housings was preventing gangs from starting. 1980's while was good for others was not for some. BOTTOM LINE IS THAT PEOPLE FINAL ACCEPTED THAT AIDS WAS REAL AND HAD NOTHING DO WITH NON-HETEROSEXUALS

1990's rolled on in and retarded ideas about rape came into play. Like "When do I rape my partner?" and "what is it considered rape". The point being is that sex is something that was not accepted but taken ( in many parts of the world including the west and first world nations is ). Basically when an man have sex with you, you should enjoy it. It was an wonderful peaceful world. Because more Evil-educaiton and DNA testing was created many people would actually commit horrifying acts that is often seen inside of an Meat processing plant. Because racism from problems of the civil-rights. You had non-european people who were racist as well.

The point that I am making is that there are many reasons for AGE DISCRIMINATION between the sexes, cultures, and religion. You should just ignore them.

6. If you have kids stop messing around and deal with you kids. Especially if your in an low-income situation.

JUST TO SUM UP EVERYTHING.

Age does not matter, just do not think about the persons age group, and do not be negative. Be happy. Do not think about those things. You have your privacy and if anything just say "nothing Happen" or to be more truthful ( religious practices ) "it doesn't matter" question the questions. Back then people understood the nature of peoples privacy.

Even now you "Can refuse any doctor to search you". Do not be afraid of your parents if they scold you and try to force you to go an doctor. Some people go on dates to be sexual ( which is not the purpose of an date ), and some

Some doctors will search you, even if you cry and tell them you do not want to be searched. Some people are so stupid that they have the right to tell their parents that their activities with people is their personal business, especially when it comes to sex.

I hope this address all issues and problems with these ideas you are having.

AlienGeranium

!!The point that I am making is that there are many reasons for AGE DISCRIMINATION between the sexes, cultures, and religion. You should just ignore them.!!

1. For you to be asking these questions online just shows that you have little belief or need in your parents. Your parents are suppose to guide you between right or wrong even if they are senile.

If your an dude and want young spouse

A. Work hard and save your money. Do not spend any money. Save it for a year or two years without spending money. Just spend money to make money. JUST SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY. SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY.

B. Age does not matter
C. Privacy, ( Be observant of the law and remember "When an tree falls does it make an sound"??? More importantly watch where you spend your money. Because hate groups like feminists, civil-rights/anti-civil-rights, non-heterosexuals are against you associating with the opposite sex and being happy ).
D. Some religions believe that you do not have sex until your age 30 or married.
E. Pre-arranged marriages are still practice in this world.
F. Maybe your neighbor is per-arranged married.

If your an woman and want to "rob the cradle"

A. Stay fit.
B. Work hard but not too hard
C. Be polite especially to the men who do not look like men.
D. Keep in shape.
E. While I am against multiple partners understand that men have many loves. Meaning outside that per-arranged world.
F. Do not be mean and keep men from fighting over you.

2. Do not think about those things. Just remember if one person wants to break up with you, then do not give them an hard time. You just have to stay healthy and those fish will bite again.

Way I see single life is "Free-man baby-doll" and "The older I get they stay the same age".

3. I understand why people want young spouses. Especially men. It is normal, fresher, and long-lasting ( HA HA HA), but seriously women might develop birth giving problems
later in life and they have biological clocks. Women have all the issues with the body structure...men do not.

A womans ovaries could fall out by the time she is 25 or younger. A woman could run out of eggs. A woman body might need to reproduce one time to prevent hernia or usage of drugs later in life. Anything could happen to an womans bio-chemistry along the way.

Women over 25 are considered spinsters because they have no man and chances are the next man around the corner might not want them. On going many women who have barely experienced sex will be going insane. Even some men will go insane afterwards.
Again women have biological clocks.

Again WOMEN HAVE BIOLOGICAL CLOCKS.

WOMEN HAVE BIOLOGICAL CLOCKS. Many women do not accept that or knows they have biological clocks.

A. When your dealing with educated women you have to remember they think they want things from you, but in reality they do not. JUST LIKE YOU WANT THINGS FROM THEM. Education and women do not mix, but chances are you are broke and chances are the only place you will find and great looking woman is an woman who is educated.
All women who got through grades K-12 or even college and are employed are to be considered educated women.

It is an terrible world, but sometimes people have to deal with it. The same for women. Otherwise you need to save your money and run an household with an mid-wife and matron alongside your harem. That monogamy lifestyle is expensive and very hard to achieve if you want materialistic goods.

4. Their are 41 year olds with 14 year old girlfriends. Why don't you see them more often?
Keep in mind not every nation is the same out look or way of living as the last nations
I was in Junior high, and the girls was dating highschool guys. I went to highschool and the girls was dating college guys. I went to college and the women are dating old old old men who are like 71 years old. An teacher of mine I knew husband pasted away. He was way older then she is. In most cases it is the man who has the spending ability ( to bring home the bacon ) that allows women to make an living and be housewives or persue their imaginary careers. There is no way without funding in order to have certain career goals.

5. What is the big deal about age?

A. Voting age is 18
B. Driving is usually 14-16 in various areas.
C. Some nations and states have police officers who are 16 handling fire-arms.
D. The military have 17 year old driving planes and submarines.
E. With age comes respect. Younger people fear you and will not pick on you.
F. Older people fear the law, worship money, and are concerned about health.
G. More freedom means less money.
H. Religious structures tend to have more money but less fun.

5-2 What is the big deal about age?

1950's WW1-WW2 ending. Thanks to illegal human experimentation by the Nazi's alongside bombing of Hiroshima many medical studies was mandated. We had this big baby boom on our hands. People were making babies like clock-work.

1960s. Due to cults and the fact that people were having sex without getting married. Many babies were born like crazy. This caused the creation of "Age of consent laws" and "Child support laws" because more and more people were getting pregnant and not even taking care of the children. Also many racists feared sex between the races it was easier to make these laws. Basically sex laws is another way for racists to get the upper-hand

1970s. Race relations escalated, with the inclusion of assassinations of the president for attempting to get rid of the fed. More women came to the workplace with children. This created the "sexual harassment laws". Divorce rates increased as well, creating Latch-key-children, who lived in apartments ( holes in the wall ) meant for college students. Many lower-income housing ( projects ) became dwelling for leftovers from the 1960's.
anti-drug laws was created as an excuse to lock up people and prevent them from reproducing.

1980's came along and while AIDS and Non-heterosexuals was well known it became more common and more of an problem. Those Boomers/early Xers from the 1950's was against the civil-rights, and encouraged white-washing of communities. On an plus side the lower-income housings was preventing gangs from starting. 1980's while was good for others was not for some. BOTTOM LINE IS THAT PEOPLE FINAL ACCEPTED THAT AIDS WAS REAL AND HAD NOTHING DO WITH NON-HETEROSEXUALS

1990's rolled on in and retarded ideas about rape came into play. Like "When do I rape my partner?" and "what is it considered rape". The point being is that sex is something that was not accepted but taken ( in many parts of the world including the west and first world nations is ). Basically when an man have sex with you, you should enjoy it. It was an wonderful peaceful world. Because more Evil-educaiton and DNA testing was created many people would actually commit horrifying acts that is often seen inside of an Meat processing plant. Because racism from problems of the civil-rights. You had non-european people who were racist as well.

The point that I am making is that there are many reasons for AGE DISCRIMINATION between the sexes, cultures, and religion. You should just ignore them.

6. If you have kids stop messing around and deal with you kids. Especially if your in an low-income situation.

JUST TO SUM UP EVERYTHING.

Age does not matter, just do not think about the persons age group, and do not be negative. Be happy. Do not think about those things. You have your privacy and if anything just say "nothing Happen" or to be more truthful ( religious practices ) "it doesn't matter" question the questions. Back then people understood the nature of peoples privacy.

Even now you "Can refuse any doctor to search you". Do not be afraid of your parents if they scold you and try to force you to go an doctor. Some people go on dates to be sexual ( which is not the purpose of an date ), and some

Some doctors will search you, even if you cry and tell them you do not want to be searched. Some people are so stupid that they have the right to tell their parents that their activities with people is their personal business, especially when it comes to sex.

I hope this address all issues and problems with these ideas you are having.

That was interesting. Can I ask where you are from?