If we all met in one place...

Tangent

Banned
I'd probably find myself gravitating to one person and talking to just that one person the whole time. I tend to do that at gatherings :/

Uber Schnitzel

There are *way* too many pretty girls here for me to stand in a corner all night and not do anything :D But seriously, I would first look out for ppl I recognised and say "what up!" and then I'd probaby seek out all the other people with HH cos I've never (knowingly) met someone who had the same condition in person. It would be a surreal and cool experience at the same time. Just a question: would we all have our SPW usernames pinned to our chest? Hi My Name is...Uber Schnitzel

loloy

I actually wouldn't feel anxious in this situation as id know everyone was the same. I don't know why I have such a problem with whom I think as 'better' than me.. i.e. more confident.

Dave.

I'd hope someone approached me first.
Though they probably wouldnt...as usual.
I'd probably be in the corner playin with my clothes or phone so i dont look like a complete loser...
Though if someone talked to me id gladly talk back!

Heh, I would do pretty much the same^

I'm not shy or anything, I just can't start a conversation with someone. What if I get shunned?! ::(:

loloy

Heh, I would do pretty much the same^

I'm not shy or anything, I just can't start a conversation with someone. What if I get shunned?! ::(:

thats what i fear - if they laughed at me or rejected me - but in all honosty anytime ive approached someone they never did. its the feelings beforehand. Also I don't think id mind TOO much if I was shunned - but if my friends or anyone else saw then Id feel stupid. Thats worse then the person rejecting me in my opinion.

Damaged

I be the soul of the partaaaaaaaay, and try to talk to as many people as possible to make everyone will comfy :D

Or i'd be having a panic attack, at least i could stand with other people who are having panic attacks and hold their hands haha

U

userremoved

I'm sure I would probably find a corner to slowly suffocate in. Or come in wasted and make a fool of myself and avoid everyone the next day.

EscapeArtist

This room's going to need a lot of corners!

It's hard to say.... Part of me would not want to be shy just because it looks funny if all of us were in a room not speaking, looking 'angry' (the face I make when I want to look interested in myself or pretending not to care...). But in reality I'd walk in, stand in one of the (now, full, i'm assuming) corners, wait for somebody to talk to me, make myself look busy. Be nervous because everybody knows that I have SA but at the same time not care as much because I'm in the same boat.

bigrob

I'd be standing in the corner....actually probably near a door...with my back to the wall.

I'd also me scanning the crowd constantly and reading body language. If someone were out of hand I'd be the one to throw them out.

U

userremoved

I'd be standing in the corner....actually probably near a door...with my back to the wall.

I'd also me scanning the crowd constantly and reading body language. If someone were out of hand I'd be the one to throw them out.

I think there would be a lot of volunteers to get thrown out lol.

Ignace

I would try to talk to those who I know best on the forum.:) When that's done, maybe I could talk to other ones too, I don't know !

jhanniffy

I would be leaning by something, with something in my hands, my phone or a book maybe. I would talk when spoken to and then depending on the person I could be really social or feel so god damn awkward.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
A meeting with all the active posters here? Ack. Crowds are bad enough for me. A crowd where every person there I knew in some sense and would be meeting for the first time...too much. I really don't think I could walk in the door.

Liberty

Banned
Hypothetically, if we were all forced to meet in person, in a large room, what would you be doing? Leaving immediately? Mingling? Standing in the corner and hoping no one goes near you?

I would be thinking that we all know that we are making each other anxious or something like that.