If we all met in one place...

Lost Girl

I would go out of my way to seek out the people I've already spoken to on here first, and then I'd just try to mingle with everyone! I think I would really look forward to it :).

I'm changing my answer. I get in this really stupid lovey-dovey mindset sometimes and think that if people would only open up and just take a step and talk to someone- no matter who it is - no matter their religion, or political stance, or whatever - that we would all get along and hold hands and dance around the bloody world and have a group hug, and of course that isn't the case.

I would stick to the people I know, people that share some of the same views as I do, and I would talk to whomever looked open to conversation, but would leave it at that. I do believe that all people have at least a couple of things in common with one another, but that sometimes the differences are just too much to get passed. There is also just the plain old chance of people not liking each other at first glance.

I agree with someone's earlier suggestion about it being in Hawaii though, if in a million years this meeting ever were to occur. Nice location and I could totally go down to Da Kine Bail Bonds and meet Dog the Bounty Hunter and all the rest of them while I was there! haha::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I would quickly formulate the best possible strategy to avoid interaction. Probably be me pacing around the place, hoping not to be noticed. If addressed, audibly would probably be a problem and all my answers would be one-worded, as impersonal as possible. If I was feeling really good, try to have a conversation, real sentences, and I think it may be okay. I'd imagine the scene would be a lot of drunk people and a lot of long awkward silences. :rolleyes:

EscapeArtist

I believe that I'd walk in there and actually speak to some people.
Just knowing you all have SA, and knowing how accepting this place is, I think I'd be a lot better than the norm.

coyote

we'll have to wear name tags with our avatars and username on them

I'll be the one in the funny hat

panicsurvivor

Assuming that it was in a comfortable indoor place, I would be ecstatic. And sense I don't actually have SA I probably would be trying to make everyone else feel as comfortable as possible. I would also be ecstatic to talk to some of my friends on here. I would have beers with Easyskankin and Blackpuma first. Hit on Pookah, Talk video games with antimatter, talk movies and books with closet nerd, talk music with Iamthisone, have some beers with Votron291 and Brooklyn, talk workouts with Shykiwi, and talk about life with Malady. Then After that I would try to get to know everyone else as well as I could.:cool:

Crack jokes about how uncomfortable it is in attempt to try and mask my anxiety and suit the anxiety of others.

Humor is pretty much how I deal with stuff. :B

lunaticbinge

I would totally freak out and slip away unnoticed. Then I would come back on here most likely.:rolleyes: If I were forced to stay somehow (it would take at least 8 gorillas on PCP guarding the door) I would just become the shaky wallflower I always am at social gatherings, though I'd probably have to fight for wall space. xD

Last edited:
I would totally freak out and slip away unnoticed. Then I would come back on here most likely.:rolleyes: If I were forced to stay somehow (it would take at least 8 gorillas on PCP guarding the door) I would just become the shaky wallflower I always am at social gatherings, though I'd probably have to fight for wall space. xD

''Social phobic party, the best animated wallpaper ever.'' x3

HeadFace

Haha, actually I'm a lot more comfortable with people who I know are normally quiet, awkward, shy, or have SAD/SP.
Trust me, knowing us though, the corners would probably be jam packed xD I'd kinda just chill, and find someone to talk to. Which isnt like me at all :p

Minty

I'd sit somewhere comfortable and busy myself with the TV. Haha. Even if whatever is on sucks, I'd pretend to be into it just so I wouldn't have to talk.

If it's just a large bare room, I'd be outside a group and people-watch (creepy, I know). I'd pretend to be listening in so I'd look normal but I wouldn't say anything. =/

Kiwong

I'd feel fearful every second of the time. I'd worry if I said the right things acted the right way. I'd be worried if I annoyed anyone.

I wouldn't sleep well afterwards