I would be perfectly happy right now if.......

MikeyC

^ That reminds me, the NY lottery's Powerball is up to $325 million now. I need to play.
:eek: :eek: WOW! That's a LOT of cash. Highest it's ever reached here is $50 million, I think. Or was it 30? But damn, that's a lot. If you win I'll take a slice. :D

Phoenixx

Yeah me too. Wanna go half in and split the winnings? :rolleyes:
^ Sure! Seriously I don't need that much money. Even half would be much more than enough for me.

:eek: :eek: WOW! That's a LOT of cash. Highest it's ever reached here is $50 million, I think. Or was it 30? But damn, that's a lot. If you win I'll take a slice. :D
^ Yeah I don't know if this is the highest it's ever been, but it's got to be close. If I win, I'd be willing to share a little. :]

Really though, if I ever won that much money, a lot of that would most likely go to charities. I've also thought that if I ever was that rich, I would probably buy a mansion just to convert to a homeless shelter, give some people a place to live and be able to get back on their feet again. Who the heck needs all that space for themselves? I would be perfectly happy living in an efficient two-story house in the suburbs somewhere. I don't need a luxury house in Beverly Hills or some fancy penthouse or something in NYC. I don't think I'd ever like living in those types of places.

MikeyC

Really though, if I ever won that much money, a lot of that would most likely go to charities. I've also thought that if I ever was that rich, I would probably buy a mansion just to convert to a homeless shelter, give some people a place to live and be able to get back on their feet again. Who the heck needs all that space for themselves? I would be perfectly happy living in an efficient two-story house in the suburbs somewhere. I don't need a luxury house in Beverly Hills or some fancy penthouse or something in NYC. I don't think I'd ever like living in those types of places.
Yeah, if I had $200 million dollars, I would certainly be helping out all my friends and then some.

Tmeister

I'd be happy if i didn't worry all the time always think about what bad things will happen when i do stuff and when i do it it goes fine... so mutch energy wasted about worrying too :(

jonas89

I would be happy if I haven't forgot to clean my sportswear -_- , now I have to wait until they are clean and dry so I can go out for a run

totoro

...I graduated from university and settled into a job where I enjoy the work I do and the people I work with

...if I felt positive about the future and had a close knit group of friends to laugh and have fun with, including a best friend who I could talk to about anything

...if I was free of SA

lonely_drummer

I had a space-music coffin!!! Its an idea I came up with just in case the world was going to end and you didn't want to be stuck on Earth for the last moments. So you just climb into your space-music coffin which has a bed for you to lay in as speakers surround your body, then you just push the "Blast Off" button and this "coffin" blasts you off into space with your all time favorite music playing around your body. Plus there will be a huge window right in front of you so it feels like you are just laying there, drifting through space until you die. Thats seems like the most peaceful death ever!!

Iluv

I had a space-music coffin!!! Its an idea I came up with just in case the world was going to end and you didn't want to be stuck on Earth for the last moments. So you just climb into your space-music coffin which has a bed for you to lay in as speakers surround your body, then you just push the "Blast Off" button and this "coffin" blasts you off into space with your all time favorite music playing around your body. Plus there will be a huge window right in front of you so it feels like you are just laying there, drifting through space until you die. Thats seems like the most peaceful death ever!!

Or a space-muffin coffin. Eat muffins on your blast off.

Shyangel

That's an awesome idea, Drummer! I would totally buy one of those. If this idea ever comes to market tell me about it. lol

I would be perfectly happy if I could go on a vacation to a beach. Anyone's fine with me right now. I haven't been to one in so long and they are so peaceful and beautiful. it just would be nice.

lonely_drummer

Or a space-muffin coffin. Eat muffins on your blast off.

Hahahaha, YES!!! But I only like muffin tops, so the musical space-muffin-top coffin it is!!!

That's an awesome idea, Drummer! I would totally buy one of those. If this idea ever comes to market tell me about it. lol

I would be perfectly happy if I could go on a vacation to a beach. Anyone's fine with me right now. I haven't been to one in so long and they are so peaceful and beautiful. it just would be nice.

I knew people would go nuts for these, I will keep you posted on when they're released, should be soon. I was thinking of printing brochures off to hand out to people on the bus, lol. Yeah, that wouldn't creep people out!!

Shyangel

Hahahaha, YES!!! But I only like muffin tops, so the musical space-muffin-top coffin it is!!!

I knew people would go nuts for these, I will keep you posted on when they're released, should be soon. I was thinking of printing brochures off to hand out to people on the bus, lol. Yeah, that wouldn't creep people out!!

Hahaha! No, not at all. You would win the crazy man of the year award.
They all wont be laughing when you make millions, that's for sure!

lonely_drummer

Hahaha! No, not at all. You would win the crazy man of the year award.
They all wont be laughing when you make millions, that's for sure!

Yes!! crazy man of the year!! Thats pretty close to the Nobel Prize, Im going for it, lol.

And in order for me to make millions, I will have to figure out how to end the world, so then everyone will come to me and buy either a space-music coffin or the newly refurbished musical space-muffin-top coffin. Yes this shall work just fine!!!

LittleKitty

If I accomplished my goals I would be happy for a moment then I would need to accomplished another goal to be happy again. For me, that's not true happiness. What makes me happy is the things most people seem to forget. Yes, the little things in life. Its not all about getting there but how I get there that matters.