I would be perfectly happy right now if.......

Phoenixx

I had some chocolate. I'm in the mood for chocolate, yet I've been staying away from refined sugars and sweets. :/

Shyangel

If a guy would walk in with a big box of chocolate and roses. Those small sweet gestures are so nice. I remember when I was in a relationship how nice it was have a guy love you and do sweet things for you. It felt nice. It would also just be great to have a big box of chocolates.....Yummm chocolate!!!

Nanita

There's no single thing that'll make me happy. I could get a better job and be happy for a while before depression kicks in again. I could get fitter and depression would still occur. I could have lots of money and I would still be depressed for some reason. One change of something I'm not happy with won't make me "perfectly" happy.

Yeah exactly. That´s how it goes for me too, usually.

constance

...I lived in a countryside with my own full size fruit & veggie garden and baking tons of pies. Sweet and savory. *sigh*

NP88

Not really sure if happiness is placation. They both end with finding a significant other. One just involves more work on a personal level..

Last edited:

JCVA

I am debt free and had enough money to vacation half the year. I haven't traveled in a long time.

Agent_Violet

-if the guy at subway would put more black olives on my sandwich without needing me to ask for them.

-if i wasn't such a weirdo who got all red in the face and stammering when having to ask for extra olives on my sandwich.

MikeyC

-if the guy at subway would put more black olives on my sandwich without needing me to ask for them.

-if i wasn't such a weirdo who got all red in the face and stammering when having to ask for extra olives on my sandwich.
Just scream "OLIVES!" maniacally until your sandwich is loaded with them, then calmly say, "thank you," afterwards. :)

MikeyC

...I could move out.

I am desperate for my own space. I want to live on my own and be able to walk freely through my house with nobody to answer to. Plus I want to move away from this neighbourhood. It used to be good but now derelict families have moved in and I can't stand their dramas.

satstrn

Sometimes I feel if I had the right woman I could be a delivery driver and be perfectly content with it. But seriously, I'd like to find a line of work that actually means something to me.

Nala

... if I were a multi millionaire and wouldn't have to worry about school/work anymore.