I would be perfectly happy right now if.......

... if I could go back in time and treat my wife with respect, care for her everyday and never once look at another woman in a lustful way. But for now, since I cannot change the past, id also wish for happiness and a team spirit in my new, unbelievably generous paying job. I was unemployed for a year and became very reclusive and abused alcohol and drugs.. id get my check and buy my stash and lock myself in my home and drink, do drugs and sink further into a funk. Id eat very little and felt like I wanted to just die, now I work 7 days per week and get nervous when someone says hi, the guilt is horrible and ppl think im weird and hate them... didn't mean to change the subject but just felt like getting this off my chest. Lol. I honestly believe id be the happiest person alive if I had as much money as I wanted, new truck, fix my home up and mot have to feel ashamed of the things I have due to bad choices. Ive always heard that money wont make u happy but im 1000000000.00000% sure that if I was rich and could do anything I wanted, take my daughter out anywhere, not ever have to sit down and worry what's gonna get paid or not and just feel liked by people, even if they were after a few bucks, id be happy. Everybody eventually wants something from u anyways, women wont hardly look at u unless you're in a brand new vehicle or ur house is huge, that's horrible because they judge u on ur things and wont evn see u for u, no wonder ppl are anti social, its because u cant be accepted unless u fit into a social ranking. Id be happy to wake up and be able to get in my nice new truck and not have to EVER look for quarters again!! Id throw them out the window like peanut shells. Lol.

w*n*c*a*m

I have heaps of money that I don't need to work and I can travel anywhere with my family, friends, and bf to try variety of food in different places.

InvisaLady

If my eyes coucl be fixed, If I could find a man who likes ugly women, If I could get away from my parents and have a real life. If I was rich.

Boby

Right now I'm rather ok but a little bored so I would like a new video game,maybe Guild Wars 2:D

psych

If something good would happen in my nonexistent love life. Yeah, even flirting causes me anxiety, but going without for a couple years has been even worse.

MikeyC

If something good would happen in my nonexistent love life. Yeah, even flirting causes me anxiety, but going without for a couple years has been even worse.
Flirting causes me anxiety, too. It's hard to get through. Hopefully you do get some action in your love life.

Shyangel

if i could support myself financially and had people in my life who actually cared about me.

I totally feel ya, Knowlife.

Some other things that might help...

If I could smoke huka. I realize it really relaxes me and zens me out.

If I could go to a rave right now.

If I could hang out with Eric.