How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Niceguy23

I was 17. I was so shy and nervous she basically yelled at me told me to man up and she raped me. I just let it happen.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
15 / 17 year olds having sex? I was still playing with stuffed animals at that age... Hell, I'm close to my 30's and still use coloring books.

What has the world come to?

Who cares about this topic? Is your virginity really THAT important...?

15 / 17 year olds having sex? I was still playing with stuffed animals at that age... Hell, I'm close to my 30's and still use coloring books.

I got bored and couldn't find my coloring book :ironicsmile:

MikeyC

As a 27 year old, yes, to me it's becoming important. Important to lose. :giggle:

MikeyC

Dude... it's just bananas and donuts. WHUT'S THE BIG DEAL? :eek:
Haha, I love that imagery. :) But for me it's because I want to experience it but haven't been able to for various reasons, and I'm not getting any younger. It's just something I want to do. :)

EDIT: I should add that it's more than just putting a banana in a donut. It's about closeness and intimacy and sharing this intimate undertaking with someone special. It's about touch and being touched. Just being close to someone at that level appeals to me, as it would to many others. Plus sex is great for improving moods and keeping people happy, so there's plenty of benefits outside the actual act.

Last edited:

Xervello

More than a few times, I have been with a group of guys and they'll exchange stories about their sexual exploits. It's something that is viewed as a status symbol. It may just be a group of people, their language in general tends to be degrading and sexist in nature and will drive me crazy. I think it's a stronger double standard in specific groups of people/types of people. It's really dervived from our cultures assigned gender roles, men are supposed to be the "Strong, experienced ones" who take charge and know what they are doing whereas women are supposed to be innocent and pure, and wait for her night in shining armor. Also the idea that men have to "get" women to have sex with them, and that in doing so they have won a prize or something. It's "he can get girls to have sex with him" as opposed to women who it's viewed have something guys want and "give it up" to them. With a guy it's as if they are accomplishing something, "Winning" or something, and with girls it's as if they lack self-control of their lustful urges or have no standards.

I really think that's just one crowd of the world though, I don't think it's a universally accepted view in our culture.

As Scrobes also noted, very well articulated! :applause: