How old were you when you lost your virginity?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
As Scrobes also noted, very well articulated! :applause:

Thanks, although rereading I see it has more than a few grammatical errors, and a few glaring spelling errors (I am most ashamed of misspelling "knight"). I assume it's the content you were talking about though ::p:

Yggdrarox

Took my own virginity on my 25th birthday. I figured I would never find anyone to form a romantic relationship with so it'd be better to do it myself.

Yggdrarox

No. I took the biggest screwdriver we had in the house, cleaned it and took my virginity. I must've done something wrong because it hurt really bad. I tore myself inside and bled for three days. It's a miracle I didn't get an infection.

PerseverareJasmine

I'm a virgin and I'm 18. Losing my virginity is something that I look forward to, but its also something that makes me nervous at the same time.

MikeyC

No. I took the biggest screwdriver we had in the house, cleaned it and took my virginity. I must've done something wrong because it hurt really bad. I tore myself inside and bled for three days. It's a miracle I didn't get an infection.
Why on earth would you do this? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Entangled

23, and I am happy that I waited to share that moment with someone that I truly love. SUPER CORNY but super true!! :blushing:

I had 2 relationships before that one with no sex which did not bother me at all because I was not comfortable with it and neither were they. Is that weird? :question: I guess those relationships didn't 'feel right' which is why they ended

Ree

Eh, I'm 23 and still a virgin lol. Doesn't actually bother me other than some people in the past seemed to think that my life is pointless unless I've slept with someone/ have a boyfriend. I don't have any problems with people who sleep around or are virgins :) each to their own I guess!

Ree

Yay good on you! That's what I'm waiting for :D I wouldn't feel right sleeping with someone unless we were both really in love with each other and good friends, to be honest. I just have to ignore people who keep telling me to get laid lol