How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Weeble

I don't mean to sound bad but it honestly doesn't matter! It's not as if I need to do it to take the label off, per se, because for me it will always be a personal thing. I'm a 16 year old boy btw.

coyote

I honestly don't think they really care if people are having sex or not. I think it's because they know that sex is one of the few things that just about every living human has at least some interest in, and because of that it sales things. And the best age group to target is teens because that's when people become interested in sex. So here comes the opportunity to sale the latest music video, movie, sexy new outfit ect. If they started telling people to wait for love or marriage they would have to work extra hard trying to find things to market to people. I dunno, I think I'm just rambling now lol.

brilliant!

this is soooo right.

sucettes

I sometimes wonder how some people manage to work or go on holidays,because thats somthing i feel i couldnt possibly do because of my anxiety,but that doesnt mean to say there not as ill as me,i guess we all deal with it differently and it affects us differently :)

That's so true. I love going on holidays because I'm more anxious when im in the town where I live. I just love the feeling of walking where NO ONE knows me, my past or has heard any rumors about me. That makes me more confident and I feel free.

To say something like 'my SA is worse than yours because you have a boyfriend' is ridiculous. My SA is very bad but I have a boyfriend and there's a lot of things that's very difficult for me. I guess I'm lucky.

Last edited:

we_r_eternal

im 27 now and lost it when i was 14- have horrible social anxiety but it's pretty easy to get action if you take enough pills or drink or both- seems like a can get a girl whenever i really try hard enough-- but turning a one-night stand into your gf rarely is successful... trust me

I will most likely within the next 3 months, so at the age of 20 then. But if it's any consolation, it's merely because the situation allows it. I'm going to see my boyfriend during that time, so we have like a two week window for it. And it's also been discussed for nearly a year before we came to that decision. Not to mention I know him for merely 4 years. It's hardly a spur of the moment thing.

If events went as I planned they would, I'd still be without a partner and intimate possibilities. I'd most likely remain a 'virgin' for at least another decade. Without feeling any kind of remorse over it, may I add.

So no, you're not pathetic at all. Sexual intercourse is something you enjoy PERSONALLY with someone else, loosing your virginity is not a item with which you can/should measure someone's/your own worth.

Last edited:

carecrab

17 , like a month a go or so.

It was the best thing ever with the worst person ever so that turned out pretty bad

iamthenra

Will be 43 here in a month or so... probably will never happen. Can't find someone stupid enough to be my girl friend... :rolleyes:

ANNomaly

19. Early February 2011. We were together for 2 years. I'm quite relieved it ended.

Last edited:

upndwn

17, we had been together for two years. we broke up when I was 19, and I haven't been in a long-term relationship since.

TaylorSwift'sHubby

18 and i lost it at 16, but i ddnt like it all that much, and thiking back on it I of course should have obviously waited... but i miss those days; i was alot more outgoing :(

nedkelly

I was 26...i am now 36 and divorced. But she is the only one i have been intimate with at that level