How often do you feel lonely/unwanted

ar1605

it seems like i feel very lonely and unwanted at times and today seems to be one of those days that its happeneing

MikeyC

it seems like i feel very lonely and unwanted at times and today seems to be one of those days that its happeneing
I'm sorry that you're lonely, mate. Is there anyone you can go see to subside those feelings?

It varies for me, I suppose. I am constantly lonely in the sense that I want a girlfriend, but the severity can be little or overwhelming, but never zero. Mid last year I was so lonely it was hard to breathe. Those were bad times. It has ebbed and flowed since.

Kiwong

I feel disliked, and different. Unwanted, not held in high regard by anyone. I am the weird guy, and it feels like I am being pushed away, from the things it is a battle for me to do in the first place. When I face the world of people I feel more fear and despair than loneliness.

Marc7

I feel lonely when I am the only sibling at the house when both of my siblings go out, when I go to the mall or movies or anywhere where there people with girlfriend/boyfriends and or friends myself, get togethers or parties, and at school.

BlueWeepingRose

I often feel like this way a lot cause I have no friends who I can hang out with.... the only people I talk too are online. Wish I had more friends in my area but most of them won't give me a chance or they all love to party which I don't like to do. It's so hard to try to make new friends, especially when you get older. Most of the time I usually go to the movies alone unless my mother wants to go along with me too.

goblin

Fairly often. I find some relief through work and class, but that's only when I'm doing well and feel that my classmates, coworkers, and clients think well of me. When I'm not doing well... :eek:

MikeyC

Most of the time I usually go to the movies alone
I do this, too, but to be perfectly honest I think I prefer to go alone. I can sit where I want and I can gorge myself on all the popcorn and Maltesers and drinks I want and nobody can tell me otherwise because it's a darkened room. Plus I get to see the movies I choose, not compromise on something that won't be as good. Do you agree? Please tell me you agree, haha.

Soon I'm going to see The Wolf of Wall Street and by the Gods I'm going to eat so much popcorn doing it! :D

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I’m sorry you’re feeling this way.

I myself ALWAYS feel unwanted, but oddly enough, I never feel lonely. I’m not sure if I’m lucky in that regard or not. Maybe if I were more lonely I’d be more motivated to find somebody? Who knows.

Kiwong

I'm too fearful to feel lonely. When I am away from people my fear is less, which is a relief.

TheGirl

I think I might actually be dying from loneliness. It used to only hurt emotionally but its actually physically hurting now, I dont know if thats even possible but its true! I feel like I've lost too many people that I care about.

MikeyC

It used to only hurt emotionally but its actually physically hurting now
I have had what feels like physical pain from loneliness. It's awful, absolutely awful. I'm sorry to hear you're going through a similar thing.

Yggdrarox

All the time now. I helped raise my younger sisters and since they hit middle school they stopped talking to me. Now that all but the youngest are grown they don't talk to me at all and I don't get to see them except maybe twice every few months even though we live in the same city. Two years ago my youngest sister (now ten) said she can't relate to me and that I'm boring. I feel useless at home. I have no friends beyond my books and DVDs. All opportunities I had to go to college were denied by my parents, but my sisters went. I'm constantly being compared to my younger sister because she's artistic. ( everyone seems to forget that I taught her everything she knows) this morning my dad said he's never gotten a birthday present despite the fact that I buy him something every year. With both my sister and dad our conversations are always one sided. When I try to say something they change the subject or outright ignore me. Sigh...