How desirable do you think you are to the opposite sex?

mostly i would rate a zero. Because in my opinion, i dont think im pretty
But in my life many people were attracted to me and found me pretty, so that gives me a little more confidence, so i would chose for a 6.

I'm about 10 points lower than this guy:

sloth-goonies.jpg

ha ha ha omg, isnt that ''beast'' from the goonies? ::p:

worrywort

I dunno, that's a complicated one, cause in my heart I feel like a ten, but I know that appearance wise I'm no higher than a 5, and that's only when I can be bothered to make the effort, and personality wise, on the surface, I'm probably actually less than five, cause I don't go out much, and I'm totally obsessed with my art, and I don't really wanna have kids and settle down etc, so I doubt these qualities are particularly desirable. But yet, beneath all that I still feel like a really good person, so it's a weird one.

aien89

I actually think that I'm a 8 on that scale.
Girls seem to be very fond of my looks and I can "score" quite easilly, but it's not want I want or wish for. I just want love - nothing else. I want to find a sweet, understanding and possibly average fit girl who loves me for who I am, not only my looks. Unfortunately I've not been lucky yet.

Squishy

No idea really but, probably 2-5ish. I hardly wear make up so look about 12, even though i'm 18. ::(:Though once a friend put a load of make up on me so I actually looked niceish and we went out to a pub for her birthday and half the males in their seemed to be hitting on me, but they were prob overly drunk or mocking me for all I know...:eek:

AGR

probably a 5,girls dont tend to like guys like me,what does it matter anyway I failed to attract the girl I wanted anyway,the rest can go to hell for all I care.:D

recluse

I'm actually ok with my looks now even though i am not that good looking, it's more of my anxiety and non existant confidence/self esteem which brings me down. Women want a strong guy who will look after them not a submissive wimp like me ::(:

mrb

I'm actually ok with my looks now even though i am not that good looking, it's more of my anxiety and non existant confidence/self esteem which brings me down. Women want a strong guy who will look after them not a submissive wimp like me ::(:

nooooooooo if i was a woman id come round your house with a mini skirt on , low cut top , red lipstick , hair all done , smelling of the best perfume money can buy , swinging my handbag around looking for a date recluse ;)