How desirable do you think you are to the opposite sex?

Lenna C

I think it's definitely 0. I'm not so young anymore and I'm still single, so I guess it's males real opinion about me.

Julesie

Low... I guess a 2. I won't say I'm pretty but I'm not hideous...

Most people who posted low scores here though and have their pictures in their display pics seem at least fives or higher though.

If my acne scars ever go and my teeth get better than I might rate myself higher, but until then I really don't think anyone will want me... unless they went for kind personality >>

CC81

hmm, depends on how I'm feeling I suppose. I'd say <5. I'm starting to come to terms with being a shorty, a receding hairline, beergut, not that great style etc. The main problem is mostly my personality, I'm still not sure who I 'am' and feel that the anxiety and depression would be a big turn off. On the other hand I feel I can be very loving and caring.

Rexus

Oh as for why I rate myself highly, I am a bit short but have a nice body and an attractive face.

Elad

Banned
Am I the only person who finds it really difficult putting a number on themselves? I feel like if I go too low I'll come across as looking for attention, or if I go too high I'll come across arrogant or something.

With that said maybe 5 - 6 out of ten with all things considered, could be higher/lower depending on the person I guess.