How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I am f__kin’ sick, fed-up wae how ah git treated... :mad: Yet if I ever treat them how they treat me, am the “bad yin” or “no being very nice” Got bloody snapped at, mid-sentence, this morning by ma mother. Aw cuz ah made the merest mention o’ getting house a bit more tidy, since my oldest sister will be away for the weekend n’ the middle child isn’t likely to visit, either. “Aye !! Awrite then... !!”, wus what ah got fur daring to open ma gob ! God for-f__kin’-bid she actually get up off yer lazy arse to do summit productive. But naw, am the yin who supposed tae look after her ! Then, after snapping at me fur nay reason, she’s aw apologetic n’ asking me tae help ! :cautious: :mad:

Seriously starting to think they’d be better without me aroon, since they rarely treat me with the love n’ respect they claim tae huv fur me. :( But hey, am used to it... par for the course being the youngest. Yer always treated like $h!%*

Graeme1988

Sorry to hear how you've been feeling lately Bluedays and Graeme1988! :( Wish things get better soon!!

Thanks lily, appreciate the concern darlin’. :)

Today wus just pure crap, been in right grumpy mood since my mother snapped at me. :mad: Something I’ll be telling my oldest sister about when she get back, cuz I‘ve had enough o’ being spoken to like that by our mother. It’s only ever me who get treated like that, then am expected to accept the half-arsed apology. My sisters don’t, cuz they storm off, oot the front door, in the huff

Ah very nearly swore at my oldest niece cuz she wus getting on my nerves today as well. Though, if ah did, I’d probably have a few words to say to her mother about how my oldest niece is being raised. Thankfully, though - before going away for the weekend - my oldest sister got my new stereo hooked up to the speakers from my old stereo that I haven’t gotten rid of yet. So I’ve just been blasting my music loud enough to drown out the noise of my niece running about n’ shouting. The only thing that perked me up today was seeing a relatively cheap bass guitar for sale online and deciding to just buy it.

Kiwong

When having a conversation with some people, I notice they might say something quietly, that I don't quite catch. It's an aside they don't want me to hear. It leaves me thinking do they dissaprove, have I done something wrong?

Equally annoying is the cultural curiosity of the rhetorical question. It happens when someone asks me indirectly a question, often fired at a distance, that I can, but it seems they don't want an answer, just fire an arrow.

Finally when I bring attention to certain behaviours of people, like gossip, it's like suddenly it never happened.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Well... that relative o' mine is going in for keyhole surgery this week to see about this bowel cancer.
Huv'nae really slept much, lately, since I'm up at night worrying about how it'll go... :(

Depressed today, just want to take a couple of Unisom tablets and sleep this one out.
I hope you are feeling a bit better tomorrow, Fountain. At least you have adorable little Gus to snuggle up with you when you're feeling down. (y)

Wish I had a little cute doggy to keep me company when I am at my worst.

I am feeling very lost (mentally).
It's like I got off the bus at the wrong stop in 2014 and have been trying to work out a way to get back home, ever since. Now I'm so lost I've ended up in a city I don't even recognise.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I hope you are feeling a bit better tomorrow, Fountain. At least you have adorable little Gus to snuggle up with you when you're feeling down. (y)

Wish I had a little cute doggy to keep me company when I am at my worst.

It's like I got off the bus at the wrong stop in 2014 and have been trying to work out a way to get back home, ever since. Now I'm so lost I've ended up in a city I don't even recognise.

I do feel better Blue, thank you.

Gus definitely helps me, he shines like a constellation. I just hate that you can't find a star to see your way home. :(

Graeme1988

Fuckin’ hud enuff !! :mad: I’m so sick of having shoulder the burden of care for my mother. When aw she does is snap at me whenever ah try tae help her. Then, am the bad yin fur reacting by telling her tae f_%* off for giving me attitude. Which my Mum always reacts to by saying: “Sorry, ah did’nae mean it !”. Ah think I might just tell my oldest sister the responsibility on her noo, cuz I’ve had as much as ah cun take, as far how am treated. :cry:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Perhaps you're not lost, and a new city is better? I find it easy to look at the past and long to find the path back to that, but in reality that's only one possible destination. The best place to hang your hat may be just around the corner of this unknown city, you'll never know until you take a look around though.

Kiwong

So a lady at work said she was keen to run some fun runs with me. So I was bold and sent her a message saying there was a fun run on in April if she and a friend were interested.

FountainandFairfax

So a lady at work said she was keen to run some fun runs with me. So I was bold and sent her a message saying there was a fun run on in April if she and a friend were interested.

...So I was bold and sent her a message saying there was a fun run on in April if she and a friend were interested.

there was a fun run on in April if she and a friend were interested.

if she and a friend were interested.

giphy.gif

Phoenixx

Found myself cycling back between here and Tumblr and roaming a bit. (Nice site change, btw!) I always do when life gets challenging for me mentally and emotionally. I like to go through old posts and read them and see how far I've come. It makes me feel a little better knowing I survived those times and I'll pull through this too.

It may pass like a kidney stone but it will pass.

FountainandFairfax

Bad move you reckon Fountain? Maybe her interest has shifted to surfing..

It's okay, but it would've been better just to invite her, I think. But if she likes you she'll just say her friend cancelled on her at the last second and show up by herself, anyway. The important thing is that you took the initiative and sent her a message, that's big.

Keep in mind that I haven't been on a date in ten or eleven years, so definitely don't think I'm judging you. I just want things to work out for you because you're a good guy.