How are you feeling?

keep up the good work w/ your music.
Thanks... music is the only thing keeping me going at the moment. :sad:

Sorry to hear about your insomnia. You know what? chamomile works well for me to go to sleep. i don't need it but i found out after drinking it it's strong! Do you have a naturopathic store you can get it from?
Cheer for the suggestion about chamomile. But, I don’t think there’s a naturopathic store in my town. There’s probably one in south west Scotland, but it would mean travelling to get it, though. And when yer living with a needy co-dependent parent who can’t bare being in the house by themselves... for me, it makes just going out difficult. To put it lightly.

Failing getting it from a store outta town, I guess I could probably get some chamomile from an online store?

MollyBeGood

Well... it was great feeling happy for four days, there. That abruptly ended yesterday. Now it’s back to being miserable... yay!
I know the feeling. But let’s be glad for the good days and hope and pray for many more to come. I know for me feeling good is pretty much completely foreign so it’s like when it’s happening it’s like I am on drugs or some other dimension.

Wow this website just got another make over. Lots of new buttons and levers to play with now. 6F493735-7810-4BEE-869D-F315AC804B15.gif

lily

Thanks... music is the only thing keeping me going at the moment. :sad:

Cheer for the suggestion about chamomile. But, I don’t think there’s a naturopathic store in my town. There’s probably one in south west Scotland, but it would mean travelling to get it, though. And when yer living with a needy co-dependent parent who can’t bare being in the house by themselves... for me, it makes just going out difficult. To put it lightly.

Failing getting it from a store outta town, I guess I could probably get some chamomile from an online store?
I don't know how to get it online :( I just know that you can get it from a natural health store. perhaps you can type 'online natural health store' and then look for 'chamomile tea'. If you have difficulty choosing which brand PM me and I'll be able to try to help. ;) btw, I REALLY LIKE THE NEW FORUM LAYOUT! :D Thanks WilliamdpZowly and webmaster if those r the people who helped do it. ;)

I don't know how to get it online :( I just know that you can get it from a natural health store. perhaps you can type 'online natural health store' and then look for 'chamomile tea'. If you have difficulty choosing which brand PM me and I'll be able to try to help. ;)
Thanks, lily. I’ll look into it, and let you know if I have any luck. :)(y)

I know the feeling. But let’s be glad for the good days and hope and pray for many more to come. I know for me feeling good is pretty much completely foreign so it’s like when it’s happening it’s like I am on drugs or some other dimension.
I am glad of the good days, Molly. Very glad, in fact. It’s just those are few and far when yer stuck in between a group of dysfunctional folk who also happened to be family, and they cause conflict nearly everyday. Someday I just wish emigrating to another country was easily done.

Trapped. Betrayed. Shafted by those supposed to be 'close' to me (family members). Even Vengeful.

Stick to the plan Pug, if you can stick to the plan one day in the not too distant future you'll be free.
Ah know that feeling, Pug. It’s far from great when ya get let down by family. Especially if they say you can trust ‘em.

Yea it's a strange thing isn't it? Family are the one's closest to you, yet they seem to think because they are family they have the right to treat you like s h i t.
Uh-huh! I hate that that’s always the excuse I get whenever my family wrong me. So, because they’re family, for some reason that exempts them from personal responsibility when they betray your trust. :mad:(n)

lily

Thanks, lily. I’ll look into it, and let you know if I have any luck. :)(y)
i gave you a 'like' for your post, lol. Ok so here's how it works if you get it, you do an infusion which is that you simply cover the lid for i believe a few minutes, they will tell you on the box and then you drink it. good luck!

i gave you a 'like' for your post, lol. Ok so here's how it works if you get it, you do an infusion which is that you simply cover the lid for i believe a few minutes, they will tell you on the box and then you drink it. good luck!
Eh... wus’nae exactly expecting that wee tutorial, there. :LOL:
But thanks again, lily. 👍

lily

Eh... wus’nae exactly expecting that wee tutorial, there. :LOL:
But thanks again, lily. 👍
Sorry I forgot to say you boil the water in your kettle and then pour it in your cup w/ the teabag in it and then cover the lid.. it's easy, don't worry, lol Hope you feel better soon Sasha_b