How are you feeling?

Marc7

The way I've been feeling is that I really want to get off meds now but I have to do it gradually but I'm feeling so earnest about right now!! coz I feel drowsy/sleepy on it now.. I also feel bored/lonely bc there aren't many things to do atm but after I go to visit my relatives perhaps I can see if I can take a class.

I understand how you feel. i have a lack of motivation the higher the dosage of med.

I'll respond to you in private for this post.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Today was going great until ah mentioned and asked if I’ve had a letter back regarding those backdated disability benefit payments. My mother, just says to me: “You’ll probably no git them anyway”. Cannae even be the slightest bit positive about anything. :mad: Needless to say, I’m pissed off.

Graeme1988

Oh, and I’m still annoyed about summit that happened yesterday. As usual, my mother and sisters had a good laugh st the expense of the point I made about boundaries and personal space. But hey, my hyperactive, loud nieces like me more than their mother. Not that it’s competition... :LOL: So, apparently, because of that I’m not to complain ? :confused:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Quite sad... just learned that Billy Connelly's life is almost over. He has been battling Parkinson's disease for the last 7 years and apparently has cancer.
I've always loved this human being's mind set. Humble, cheeky, witty.. I went to see him at one of his shows once.
I loved his shows on tv where he toured countries on his trike meeting people and exploring places.

LoyalXenite

Quite sad... just learned that Billy Connelly's life is almost over. He has been battling Parkinson's disease for the last 7 years and apparently has cancer.
I've always loved this human being's mind set. Humble, cheeky, witty.. I went to see him at one of his shows once.
I loved his shows on tv where he toured countries on his trike meeting people and exploring places.

Yeah I saw an article about that too, a real shame, I'll miss his humor.

Haha you know what, keep your heat. There is nothing I love more than a forest covered in snow, and the colder it is, the fewer people there is.

No way dude, you already agreed to send us some cold, no backing out of the deal now!

LoyalXenite

Creatively uninspired... should probably stop doubting my initial ideas. :confused:
261695-Jodi-Picoult-Quote-You-might-not-write-well-every-day-but-you-can.jpg

Switch write for compose ;). Go with your initial ideas, even if nothing comes of them they might inspire other ideas that you'll like more

Graeme1988

Didn't Connolly get the all clear on that prostate cancer? :unsure: I'm almost sure he did, unless it's came back recently?

Anyway, my sister sent me a link, last night, to the interview Connolly gave to the Daily Mirror recently where he talks about his life being near the end. :cry: Made me appreciate that 2014 show in Glasgow I attended all the more. While it's sad, I found Connolly's perspective on his situation very moving. In that he isn't being downbeat about his Parkinson's disease. Though, Connolly rarely ever is.

Graeme1988

261695-Jodi-Picoult-Quote-You-might-not-write-well-every-day-but-you-can.jpg

Switch write for compose ;). Go with your initial ideas, even if nothing comes of them they might inspire other ideas that you'll like more

:D(y) Thanks, Loyal... I'll go with that. Also, if my initial idea isn't that good, I can always mere or incorporate it into another instrumental.

Graeme1988

Hope it gets better for you soon Graeme

Okay... feeling a bit weird now. Did my mother just take on board my complaints yesterday about how my nieces were pestering me most of the day yesterday? :eek: Cuz she just gone to see them, rather than my older sister and her kids coming to visit. o_O:oops::confused:

LoyalXenite

Okay... feeling a bit weird now. Did my mother just take on board my complaints yesterday about how my nieces were pestering me most of the day yesterday? :eek: Cuz she just gone to see them, rather than my older sister and her kids coming to visit. o_O:oops::confused:

Glad she listened and took steps to make something better for you! Even if its something small

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm haven't been doing good recently. My anxiety and lack of motivation leaves me being bored for most of the day. Being bored is a bad feeling for me because I have this hopeless feeling sometimes. I get frustrated with myself unfortunately.

I can relate; I've slept most of the last 2 days away because of boredom and subsequent depression.

Marc7

I can relate; I've slept most of the last 2 days away because of boredom and subsequent depression.

It good to know someone relates. The problem is I can't sleep most of day because I won't sleep good at night and it hurts my eyes to sleep a long time other then night time sometimes. Although I tried. What do you suggest I do for boredom because of anxiety and lack of motivation?