How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well i'm scared to talk to mum about it, as she gets angrily defensive, maybe not so much as your mum graeme, but still significantly. Our family doesn't talk about personal matters - it's just not done, generally.

Not as much as mine, are ye sure? Cuz my mother used to get passive as f*ck when trying to discuss personal matter. Snapping at me for merely trying to breach a personal topic. Except now, she just break down crying, and says she doesn't want to talk about it. My older sister still think shouting n' behaving like a teenager constitutes a "reasonable argument", then she'll start playing the victim in order gain sympathy. :kickingmyself:

I'd rather talk to my therapist about it, to be on the safe side.

Talk to yer therapist would be best, then - especially if ya feel more at ease discussing the matter with him or her. :thumbup:

Malfunctioning.
The stress levels have now reached a new record. My body is starting to shut down physically as well as mentally.
My last engine is running on the last few drops of fuel.
Just waiting to glide into a tall mountain now.

I wish i wouldn't feel all sad/needy/desirous concerning women, whenever i go to town (these feelings surface during and after). They are kind of a pain in the as$, as i am never able to do SWEET DIDDLY SQUAT about them & my single situation. For instance, i cannot bring myself to say anything even HINTING of romantic interest, to a young woman i like in town. I just say hello, she smiles at me, she asks me how i am, i ask how she is, etc. I THINK i can sense that she likes me more than just any old customer in her shop, but i am unable to take that idea any further, as i "can't take" any rejection; i'd rather not be rejected & not know the truth about how she feels about me & live in the fantasy land of believing that she "likes" me (but without any real substantive proof of it). I don't want to spoil the fantasy in which i am "special" to her. And i don't want to spoil the "relationship" we have.

I wonder, what if i said to her 'I think you're beautiful'? I don't think she could reject me in any way. But it may give her the "upper hand", as she would then KNOW that i'm romantically attracted to her, and she might be laughing at me in her mind. I wouldn't like that if she was. I would feel something akin to humiliation (& rejection?). I could/would feel rejected, in a passive way, as she wouldn't act on the knowledge that she knows i'm romantically attracted to her (if i am, which i think i am), and that's the same as rejection. Maybe i'd prefer to stay in my fantasy in which she "likes" me as well? :question: (i don't want to destroy that fantasy, as such fantasies hardly ever present themselves to me, so i feel i need to keep hold of them firmly ... as that's the closest thing to having a girlfriend in reality i'm going to ever find, i believe).

Last edited:

grapevine

I wish i wouldn't feel all sad/needy/desirous concerning women, whenever i go to town (these feelings surface during and after). They are kind of a pain in the as$, as i am never able to do SWEET DIDDLY SQUAT about them & my single situation. For instance, i cannot bring myself to say anything even HINTING of romantic interest, to a young woman i like in town. I just say hello, she smiles at me, she asks me how i am, i ask how she is, etc. I THINK i can sense that she likes me more than just any old customer in her shop, but i am unable to take that idea any further, as i "can't take" any rejection; i'd rather not be rejected & not know the truth about how she feels about me & live in the fantasy land of believing that she "likes" me (but without any real substantive proof of it). I don't want to spoil the fantasy in which i am "special" to her. And i don't want to spoil the "relationship" we have.

I wonder, what if i said to her 'I think you're beautiful'? I don't think she could reject me in any way. But it may give her the "upper hand", as she would then KNOW that i'm romantically attracted to her, and she might be laughing at me in her mind. I wouldn't like that if she was. I would feel something akin to humiliation (& rejection?). I could/would feel rejected, in a passive way, as she wouldn't act on the knowledge that she knows i'm romantically attracted to her (if i am, which i think i am), and that's the same as rejection. Maybe i'd prefer to stay in my fantasy in which she "likes" me as well? :question: (i don't want to destroy that fantasy, as such fantasies hardly ever present themselves to me, so i feel i need to keep hold of them firmly ... as that's the closest thing to having a girlfriend in reality i'm going to ever find, i believe).

Things Ive read about attraction is when your confident and happy in your own situation/life and dont really need anyone- thats when you find people and when you can much more easily push your boundaries with things - ie like approaching the opposite sex.

Thats what Im working on. Get my confidence up, feel the best, open my life up to my interests and then find people into the same stuff I guess. I think I could perhaps oneday find a partner that way you know.

Dont beat yourself up. Its hard for just about most people to approach the opposite sex in a flirty way.

Things Ive read about attraction is when your confident and happy in your own situation/life and dont really need anyone- thats when you find people and when you can much more easily push your boundaries with things - ie like approaching the opposite sex.

Thats what Im working on. Get my confidence up, feel the best, open my life up to my interests and then find people into the same stuff I guess. I think I could perhaps oneday find a partner that way you know.

Dont beat yourself up. Its hard for just about most people to approach the opposite sex in a flirty way.

Yeah, i think maybe i'm a tad too desperate (due to never having had a girlfriend in my 45 years!), and so i cannot handle ANY rejection from women. It "GUTS" me. If i were to get rejected, there's NOTHING to fall back on - no women friends or close women contact, which would lead to despair & hopelessness. So i prefer to live in fantasies that women like me, rather than experience the frustration/etc of being rejected (but it is actually frustrating also, that i won't allow myself to approach women .. but it's LESS frustrating/humiliating/etc than being rejected in real life).

When i find a "suitable" house to rent, the environment i'm sure (compared living in the countryside), will be "CRAP". Barely any nature around, no rolling hills, open spaces, forest, ... :sad:
I've had it good until now. Oh well, nothing good ever lasts. :sad:
MAYBE, sometime in the future, i will get transport, and then can live in the country again. Nothing bad ever lasts, either, eh?
Until then, i shall suffer living in town :sad:. But, who knows, there might be some GOOD aspects about living in town??? :question:

Last edited:
Urge for "p****" (i mean, a woman).
Never gonna happen. :kickingmyself:
Any women on here have any idea as WHY i have this urge??? Can you tell me what i'm missing out on??? :question: :question:

Ps: am drinking the hard stuff, listening to van halen (normal radio wasn't cutting it). 'Oooooh i need your love'.

Ps2: I have got "action" right now (hard-out music playing, drinking, xmas lights flashing), but i want MORE "action", or "action" of a DIFFERENT KIND. :praying:

Last edited:
With women, I can't take risks, as there's a LOT riding on such actions - my fantasies, hopes & beliefs, which are VERY precious to me. I don't want them destroyed by indifferent women, women who don't care, women who are oblivious to my predicament. I CAN'T put all those things i hold dear to me, in the hands of women who i don't trust. Hence why i cannot take any risks.

Ps: Now playing led zeppelin (presence) album on youtube (& made my own youtube playlist for just the album, as the playlist i'm playing covers ALL their albums (167 songs)). Just started 3rd glass of spirits (vodka, "lift" lemon softdrink, "v8" fruit/vege juice - so it's sort of a fruit punch). Squashed a heap of ants that were attracted to the lift fizzy drink bottle (they were going "crazy" on it, even tho i had the cap screwed on firmly) - it's good stuff, but sorry ants, it's only for me! lol. Amazing creatures ants, amazing how they locate food & "spread the good news" to the colony, who quickly mobilise & target the aforementioned food source!

Last edited:

Marc7

Oh, I'm the same when it comes to the news app. I'll check once I turn my laptop on, but other than I don't browse it. Unless I'm bored.

I'm scared I have missed important news or interesting news.

Instrumental stuff mostly. As for electronic music, it's mostly older stuff, like Kraftwerk, Depeche Mode, Gary Numan, Human League, that sorta thing. More recently she got me listen to Yazoo. Basically, whatever my oldest sister listened to as a teenager, all that got recommended to me once I start getting into music. Cuz she's got an almost encylopedic knowledge of electronic music that I only envy. She's kinda my co-producer on some of the music I'm trying to compose. :giggle:

I meant what does electronic music sound like? This is the sister you get along with right? Cool I listen too instrumental music too.

Yeah. A bus wasn't provided once I got to secondary school, as my disability start getting slightly worse and I could walk to school anymore.

I'm confused so a bus was provided or not? Also did you walk to school once your disability got worse?

Aye, laugh it up...I used to get teased about it at school. Cuz my face is completely mismatched with the accent. Oh, and a few folk on here made pointed that out when I post a clip of my voice a few years ago. :eek:mg:

I was laughing at what you said about the Simpson character thing. Sorry if i offended you. Oh sorry to hear that. You think your face is mismatched with your accent or others think that?

Uh-huh! Between the 10 month old niece who won't crying, my 3 years old niece who runs about shouting, and shouts to get my attention, as I'm wearing my headphones 99% percent of the time. And the older sister who shouts whenever she starts an argument. Believe you me, it's loud. Not as loud as the last music concert I attended, but loud nonetheless.

The loudness distracts you from making music right?

neurotic-to-the-bone

Like crap. I just find it impossible to break out of social isolation. It's hard enough to meet people where it can evolve to a friendship and on top of that actually hitting it off with someone. The one friend I had to hang out with in my town is moving away. I know all the usual tips off finding new friends by joining different activities etc but the problem is that the things I like to do you already need friends for. I just feel like there is no use in trying anymore.

Last edited:

AtTheGates

Banned
Like crap. I just find it impossible to break out of social isolation. It's hard enough to meet people where it can evolve to a friendship and on top of that actually hitting it off with someone. The one friend I had to hang out with in my town is moving away. I know all the usual tips off finding new friends by joining different activities etc but the problem is that the things I like to do you already need friends for. I just feel like there is no use in trying anymore.

Dont give up!

I also find it practically impossible to break out of social isolation, due to my isolated lifestyle & ways/habits. :thumbdown:

'No amount of make-believe can help this heart of mine' (i wonder if that applies to my fantasy relations/beliefs concerning women???). But what is imagined is seen as REAL by the subconscious mind. :question:

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Well, it was bound to happen - I dumped Mountain Dew all over my keyboard. Now it's a chore to type anything.

Luckily, I have a backup... somewhere... I hope.

A backup keyboard that is.