How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Dreading what 2018 gonnae be like for me, especially after how crap 2017 was. :sad: :crying:

Wish ah could just time travel back to January 6th 2016 and relive that week. And that wus some week fur me, ah tell ye. Changed ma life, but sadly not how my family perceive me.

And they still underestimate me, think I'm stupid. Huvin the f*ckin' nerve to ask me if I knew what I was doing when it comes restoring a computer's operating system. Ah did a 3 year long computer studies course during secondary school! :thumbdown:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

I'm really afraid of next year but still having hope.

I'm not as hopefully, sadly. Since I'm now stuck in a rut, being emotional blackmailed by my mother who is refuse to even discuss the prospect of me moving out. Apparently, I'm being selfish for even wanting to live on my own. :thumbdown: Yet my older sisters no longer live in the family home. :idontknow:

How many times have I said I wish I was never born on this site? Well here is one more because I mean it every time I say it. I truly wish that I was never born.:crying:

Same here buddy. :sad:
All the dreams i had, all the things i've created - they've all overall amounted to NOTHING. I might well have not existed.

Last edited:

defiance

Went out with people. Interacted with them well and I feel super depressed and suicidal. I don't understand it. This happens all the time. The more I try the worse I feel afterwards. This has been going on for years now. Hell I even got the courage to get a job and have had it for a few months now. Yet I feel way worse for it. I am in a very bad place right now and I feel extremely suicidal.:crying:

I will be 27 in a little over a week which marks the saddest birthday to date. I still don't have a driver's license, I am not married nor am I even in a relationship let alone a serious one and I have just now decided on a career path when everyone else decided ages ago and are already practicing in their chosen career. I am almost 27 with nothing to show for it - I feel so embarrassed by how far behind I really am.

As I begin my descent into spinsterhood, I suppose I should start cultivating some knitting skills and find a nice cat to kiss on New Year's Eve.

Hot_Tamale

As I begin my descent into spinsterhood, I suppose I should start cultivating some knitting skills and find a nice cat to kiss on New Year's Eve.
Lol the part about kissing the cat legit made me laugh :bigsmile:

I developed a mysterious calf muscle injury in both legs, I raked leaves yesterday, and I ran on the treadmill. My whole left thigh and leg are going to be screaming bloody murder after work tonight.

Graeme1988

Pissed off that I've got to fill out another housing application form and submit it to my local council. :thumbdown:

defiance

I reflected on 2017 a little today. I really wish I hadn't because it just made me super depressed as I was forced to remember what I had wished to achieve this year and what really ended up happening. As always I gave it my all but hey if it isn't meant to work then it just won't. I just don't know anymore. The frustration,anger,sadness is too much. I...........................I don't know.

Lol the part about kissing the cat legit made me laugh :bigsmile:

I developed a mysterious calf muscle injury in both legs, I raked leaves yesterday, and I ran on the treadmill. My whole left thigh and leg are going to be screaming bloody murder after work tonight.

Making people laugh is one of my favorite things to do, so glad to have made you smile. I tried coaxing their (cats) affection by bringing cat nip into the mix, but as we all know, cats can be a cold-hearted snake in the grass. Needless to say, it didn't work. Better luck next year...perhaps with a human...a male one...even if he's, like, half horse or something, I'd take it :perfect:.

Hot_Tamale

Making people laugh is one of my favorite things to do, so glad to have made you smile. I tried coaxing their (cats) affection by bringing cat nip into the mix, but as we all know, cats can be a cold-hearted snake in the grass. Needless to say, it didn't work. Better luck next year...perhaps with a human...a male one...even if he's, like, half horse or something, I'd take it :perfect:.
Same here, same here. I will settle for a blow-up doll.

Graeme1988

Och! Just wishin' ah hud somebuddy tae talk with about how am doing? Like somebuddy who knows what it's like in ma situation. :sad: Validating my observations doesnae cut it. :thumbdown:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

I loved this Graeme. It spoke of how I feel too. The only thing that didn't was when she said 'I fking hate myself.' Because I don't.

But oh.. I related to this so much.. Thank you for posting this mate.

I know Kristen Stewart gets a lot of hate because of her Twilight role,(seriously, those people hating on her are just right fking losers anyway) but damn she's a gorgeous woman. And I love her work. She hit it in this clip too.

I really appreciated you posting this mate, it made my day.

Graeme1988

I loved this Graeme. It spoke of how I feel too. The only thing that didn't was when she said 'I fking hate myself. Because I don't.

But oh.. I related to this so much.. Thank you for posting this mate.

Well, I could relate to how monologue. Ah know... issues. :rolleyes:
But, eh, glad ya enjoyed it. :thumbup:

I know Kristen Stewart gets a lot of hate because of her Twilight role, but damn she's a gorgeous woman. And I love her work. She hit it in this clip too.

Same here. I've always like Kristen's movie roles outside of Twilight better. I never unstood the hate she gets, either. :idontknow: She always struck me as someone who loves what they do, but never cared for the fame side of things. Mind you, can't really hate or blame her for that.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Well, I could relate to how monologue. Ah know... issues. :rolleyes:
But, eh, glad ya enjoyed it. :thumbup:

Same here. I've always like Kristen's movie roles outside of Twilight better. I never unstood the hate she gets, either. :idontknow: She always struck me as someone who loves what they do, but never cared for the fame side of things. Mind you, can't really hate or blame her for that.

That's true brother.

She's out there doing what she loves. Being who she want's to be - an actor.

Who are these pathetic wimps hating on her? Pathetic wimps.

Graeme1988

Ah! 2018... Just a continuation of the sh!t show that my life's been since August last year. I've ot a mother failed to learn what a parent is supposed to do for their kids. A older sister who's got an ego bigger than a fat lassie, and who thinks everything should resolve around her. A hyper active, bossy as f*ck niece who, at 3 years old, is telling the grown-ups what to do. :eek: :giggle: And niece, who's about 7 months old, who cries a lot...

Am no even taking care o' myself properly, since last year :sad: Can't be arsed! Can't remember much, like ah swear if you telt me summit, I guarantee I've already forgotten it as ye were telling me. That's how out of it I am. Ah feel guilty for being happy, getting on with my life. :crying: Even the thought of trying to write music again... upsets me. Cuz there wus a period of months there, before and up until July 2017, where I wrote everyday without fail.