How are you feeling?

springk

Had a relaxing hoilday, i love holidays but it gets boring at times. Sometimes it feels that days are just passing by, and i have no clue what I am doing!
But since I have lived such an existence for long, I do manage to indulge myself in the meaningless activities such as tv , surfing etc.
Today was a fine day( had a nap in the afternoon) so the passed on quickly. Read some textbook. Now searching for another something to do.
So feeling okay, that is not something that usually happens.

S_Spartan

I am feeling like sore from my new working out routine but proud of myself for finally trying to get back into shape. If exercising is the only thing I do right all day then so be it, the positive effects are far better than anything else I could do with my time. Just have to remember to stretch first always! I love the last five mins or so when you're sweating like crazy but feeling stronger and stronger for the pain! Yeah bring on the pain! haha

Working out has been so good for me too. Glad to hear you are enjoying it!

I have found it to be a great outlet for my emotional malaise. Some nights I will run laps then do weights then swim laps. By the end of that I have forgotten about my problems.

hoddesdon

Tonight was the blood moon i.e. the Sun, Earth and Moon are in alignment. From the Moon's perspective the Earth is eclipsing the Sun. Unfortunately it was obscured by clouds.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm goin' to be an uncle... Great! Ah know ah should be happy but ah just feel like am not ready. :sad:

Life just overwhelms me maist uh the time. :eek:mg:

planemo

Bored, but ok. there's a longing for being with people in order to have something to do, but i know that people tend to come with a lot of drama which i know i don't want in my life. i wonder if i can find drama-free people to be around? or is that an oxymoron?

Bad. Felt like a mute in class tonight. There are a few who dominate all the discussions, and then some who talk less but still way more than some others. My professor only encourages this classroom dynamic. I only add things very occasionally, because every time I anticipate saying something my heart starts to pound. I never used to have that problem and I don't understand it. I don't want to go backwards, but seems like that's what's happening.

I'm tired of using this word but I feel depressed. I honestly dread nearly everything about life now. I don't know why I'm still here.

Bad. Felt like a mute in class tonight. There are a few who dominate all the discussions, and then some who talk less but still way more than some others. My professor only encourages this classroom dynamic. I only add things very occasionally, because every time I anticipate saying something my heart starts to pound. I never used to have that problem and I don't understand it. I don't want to go backwards, but seems like that's what's happening.

I'm tired of using this word but I feel depressed. I honestly dread nearly everything about life now. I don't know why I'm still here.

If you don't mind, can i ask, are you depressed or are you irritated because you're anxious? Reading what you wrote, i can say I've been in that situation and i got mad at the fact i was too nervous talk. Like when you anticipate talking and you feel yourself getting anxious, does it irritate you? It does me. I'm sorry its like that for you. If it makes you feel any better at all, just know I'm the exact same way.

If you don't mind, can i ask, are you depressed or are you irritated because you're anxious? Reading what you wrote, i can say I've been in that situation and i got mad at the fact i was too nervous talk. Like when you anticipate talking and you feel yourself getting anxious, does it irritate you? It does me. I'm sorry its like that for you. If it makes you feel any better at all, just know I'm the exact same way.

Yes. It makes me angry. In fact in class today I thought, "I'm so sick of my anxiety. There is nothing scary about speaking up in class. No one is going to judge me, and even if they did, who cares? I know it's irrational, but I CAN'T STOP THE SYMPTOMS."

I've lived with this my whole life so far and yet sometimes I still can't fully accept that I have this problem. That it even exists. It just shouldn't BE. It doesn't make sense!

I feel sick :(

Yes. It makes me angry. In fact in class today I thought, "I'm so sick of my anxiety. There is nothing scary about speaking up in class. No one is going to judge me, and even if they did, who cares? I know it's irrational, but I CAN'T STOP THE SYMPTOMS."

I've lived with this my whole life so far and yet sometimes I still can't fully accept that I have this problem. That it even exists. It just shouldn't BE. It doesn't make sense!

I feel sick :(

Sometimes i get to the point of being like f### the world, I'm going out in a place with tons of people! They don't matter to me. I get there and all is good ... then i feel them staring at me, critiqueing me, until i leave. Then I'm mad at myself. I'm sorry you're that way too. The funny part is that ill be the life of the party If i know ill never see any of that crowd again, I'm just too weird i guess.