How are you feeling?

My mom and aunt have been taking care of my crazy ass cousin's dog because she can't keep it and no one will take it because it is part Pit Bull. My mom took me over to meet him and asked if I would check in on him every couple of days and feed and water him. I said sure. I got in my car to leave and found I had fleas. :( I feel horrible for the dog 'cause he's a sweetheart and he can't help it that my cousin is too stupid to take care of him properly. But I don't want to go back there until he and the yard have been treated for the fleas because I don't want my dog and cat to get them.

this_portrait

^ This. It's 11pm and I just finished. Can't believe it took me 2 hours just to finish two little things. >.> Didn't help that I had to reteach myself some material.

Eep. o___o

At the moment, I have a bit of a headache, I'm tired from walking earlier, and I just want to relax, shower, and go to sleeeeeep.

So many different things. Scared, I have to write someone a letter which they think I've already written, and I know whatever I write will be terrible.

A bit like the bears in Goldilocks, like I've come home and someone's been sleeping in my bed.

Forgotten.

Lost.

Conflicted.

Tired.

Hungry.

I'm going to go eat

So many different things. Scared, I have to write someone a letter which they think I've already written, and I know whatever I write will be terrible.

A bit like the bears in Goldilocks, like I've come home and someone's been sleeping in my bed.

Forgotten.

Lost.

Conflicted.

Tired.

Hungry.

I'm going to go eat

^Sorry to know that you're feelling so bad. Hope you feel better soon :)

I have so many bug bites and I can't stop itching. But I don't want to get another infection like I did earlier this summer. And I got up at 6AM. What the hell is that all about?