How are you feeling?

Damaged

So awakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for 3am :p

It's all good though, I'm feeling extremely happy listening to the yummy Rizzle Kicks <3

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Not my age. I never have though, I was thinking about how a 16 year old stereotypically acts/thinks, and then realized I was 16 4 years ago and have never acted or felt that way. It was a strange feeling thinking about...

Blabla..

a bit unusual for me but , i'm feelin like **** , must be the temperature change , i feel so depressed or lonely i don't know ,

LadyWench

Feeling pretty depressed today. Just woke up that way. Now I'm continuing to feed it with depressing music and self-loathing thoughts. :)

this_portrait

Annoyed because none of the Mac computers in this building will let me log on to them, so I have to postpone the remainder of my h/w. :/

Like I want to punch a hole in a wall. I went home from college for the weekend, and when I came back, I apparently forgot to grab the key for my dorm... so I'm locked out until my brother gets here.

Ohh,I remember how much I love winding people up.
School tomorrow :/

Doing this whole thing of learning not to give a **** what anyone thinks. Working so far, will probably fade by tomorrow.

pinata

I feel like I don't belong anywhere. I always have felt this way but lately it's more obvious. I didn't belong with my friends at secondary school and I don't fit in with anyone at uni either. I have a couple of friends to hang around with but I'm never part of a tight knit group. The group I used to hang around with at secondary school all sees eachother but not me. They know eachother so well and they call eachother all the time and meet up almost everyday. I'm jealous of that, even if they accepted me into their group I still wouldn't be a legit part of it if that makes sense! The people I see most often are two people, one who I've known 15 years, who I only see on the weekend (to get drunk). But those two are joined at the hip and I'm just a mutual friend of theirs, I don't have much in common with them and I don't share their history despite knowing them so long. I feel lonely, because I don't have a close bond with anyone. I really envy these groups of people, I always feel like I'm outside their metaphorical house looking through the window watching them all laugh and pull Christmas crackers!

MrJones

I feel like I don't belong anywhere. I always have felt this way but lately it's more obvious. I didn't belong with my friends at secondary school and I don't fit in with anyone at uni either. I have a couple of friends to hang around with but I'm never part of a tight knit group. The group I used to hang around with at secondary school all sees eachother but not me. They know eachother so well and they call eachother all the time and meet up almost everyday. I'm jealous of that, even if they accepted me into their group I still wouldn't be a legit part of it if that makes sense! The people I see most often are two people, one who I've known 15 years, who I only see on the weekend (to get drunk). But those two are joined at the hip and I'm just a mutual friend of theirs, I don't have much in common with them and I don't share their history despite knowing them so long. I feel lonely, because I don't have a close bond with anyone. I really envy these groups of people, I always feel like I'm outside their metaphorical house looking through the window watching them all laugh and pull Christmas crackers!
Welcome to my world....

I remember it was so hard when I noticed I didn't really belong anywhere. An eternal stranger. I'm still there, with the difference that now I accepted it.

Luckily you're not like me and that's just temporary.