How are you feeling?

Rembrandt Broam

Don't worry RB. The person will probably realise you didn't mean it.
Hope you're ok!

Thanks. Yeah I'm OK now. Just a series of unfortunately timed coincidences led me to jump to the wrong conclusion about something. I should probably give up on jumping, and stick to something a little less athletic. ;)

Invisibleman

Well I got out of school and I feel horrible. I have one class at school that I go into and the whole time im on the verge of a panic attack. I hate it.

this_portrait

Pissed off because none of the school's Mac computers will let me log on to them, and I have a project I need to work on that I can't work on on another computer.

Dead_on_Arrival

Happier today than I have been for a while due to
certain peoples comments on here. And due to the understanding of a loving wife.

Thank you guys, from the heart. :)

MollyBeGood

Upset b/c Coyote thinks I would hurt a moose.

I would hurt Sara Palin for skinning/killing a moose that's for sure, and shooting wolves from a helicopter, and for just being her in general, shooting animals for sport..

jesus I cannot stand her!

sorry mini rant brought on by Coyote :p

MrJones

狼;505790 said:

I would hurt Sara Palin for skinning/killing a moose that's for sure, and shooting wolves from a helicopter, and for just being her in general, shooting animals for sport..

Do what you have to do with her, I'll keep your secret ;)

Dead_on_Arrival

狼;505790 said:

I thought Sara Palin was a Moose.....:D

Rembrandt Broam

But seriously!
"I have all this money, I'd love to have a girl to spend it on"
^ He's talking to the wrong person. Seriously. It's not that I wouldn't enjoy the occasional present but the prospect of such is NOT what would encourage me to have a relationship with somebody.

No, no. You're doing it all wrong. The correct response is to twirl your hair and giggle in a overly girlish manner. ::p: :D

MrJones

But seriously!
"I have all this money, I'd love to have a girl to spend it on"
^ He's talking to the wrong person. Seriously. It's not that I wouldn't enjoy the occasional present but the prospect of such is NOT what would encourage me to have a relationship with somebody.

Forget the slap in the face.

Kick in the balls!

Seriously, I don't understand how someone can say something like that :S

twiggle

No, no. You're doing it all wrong. The correct response is to twirl your hair and giggle in a overly girlish manner. ::p: :D

Well I hope that telling him to stop being such a creep sufficed!

Forget the slap in the face.

Kick in the balls!

Seriously, I don't understand how someone can say something like that :S

Obviously believes money is the only/best thing he can offer me!

thomas90

I feel okay, played guitar all day and had a power cut due to the storm outside. But i really should have studied! Ill do that tomorrow! :)