How are you feeling?

I feel awful, at work some co-workers and guests were correcting things that i said and did in ways i didn't like. I'm glad i reacted neutral in some cases. Hopefully next time i can act like that in any situation. I feel so ****ed up because people still treat me like a kiddo.

Dead_on_Arrival

I feel like a train wreck.
Plantar Fasciitis in my left foot. Torn rib muscles on the right of my abdoman. No nerve feeling in my left hip after dislocating it in snowboarding accident. Left knee pain from old dislocation.

I feel old and knackered. But at least my mind is giving me a rest today.

Vampayah88

Bored. Bored of everything and everyone. Theres nothing exciting to do and I feel trapped and like I want to sleep all the time. My friend's idea of "hanging out" is going to this place and having a beer and a smoke. THATS ALL WE EVER DO! IM FVCKING TIRED OF IT!

Agent_Violet

Bored. Bored of everything and everyone. Theres nothing exciting to do and I feel trapped and like I want to sleep all the time. My friend's idea of "hanging out" is going to this place and having a beer and a smoke. THATS ALL WE EVER DO! IM FVCKING TIRED OF IT!

oh damn girl you said a mouthful there. I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!

Realised the full extent of someone's hypocrisy. They advocate one thing, and do another. This one person in particular thinks a certain way about themselves, yet will criticise others for thinking and acting the same way. Clearly a facade of intelligence to provoke a kind of balanced response from people of...some form of fairness.

Phoenixx

Pretty good today. Sleepy though. Chemistry class did not help. Comfy chairs, incredibly boring chapters, and listening to the teacher ramble do not go well together.