How are you feeling?

Dead_on_Arrival

since my bike ride and collapsing on sofa knackered I've been amazing all day then for the last 2 hours just really emotional, sad, lethargic overwhelmingley depressed for no reason. Don't understand why.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Feeling down but not beaten...

:mad:yet.:mad:

NO YET. Take that out of your vocabulary and you won't be beaten, don't allow it that chance - even if you "fail". :D

Today seems to be a downer day for peeps. Sorry folksies - TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER! Lemurs don't lie! Well... less than humans anyways... ::p:

dottie

sent a check with no response. I NEED TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE so i know my ass is duly covered.

Appointments available: 0
Estimated phone hold time: 30 minutes

waiting on hold. ugh. beaurocratic cluster****.

jonas89

I'm a little excited/anxious and can't sleep, because I'm going for my first trip with the search and rescue team early in the morning :D

WeirdyMcGee

claustrophobic.
The walls are starting to close in on me... -__-' I hate being agoraphobic AND claustrophobic. Makes NO sense! AGHH!!
XD

Calmer than yesterday. My dad just gave me £40 to get the brown leather jacket and watch I wanted, so I'm a bit happier. Not that material goods make me happy, it's just I've been wanting them for ages.
Seems like it's going to be a fun day, I actually have money to go out shopping.

Calmer than yesterday. My dad just gave me £40 to get the brown leather jacket and watch I wanted, so I'm a bit happier. Not that material goods make me happy, it's just I've been wanting them for ages.
Seems like it's going to be a fun day, I actually have money to go out shopping.

Vampayah88

I feel sick and angry. Why on Earth I had to have this **** phobia? Ugh....I can't take it anymore!!

utjeha.gif