How are you feeling?

AimeeSP

Feeling, hmmm ... surprised with myself!

Igot some christmas shopping done! i went early in the morning to avoid so many people but jeeze it was cold! anyway got my shopping done and then as i walked out of asda the alarm went off! :eek: and it was me! the woman at the till didn't remove an attachment to some clothing. Embarrassing for anyone but 10x more embarrssing for a social phobic. But still it was a success as i got what i wanted done.

Now for some reason im thinking of the horrible things friends & family have said to me over my social phobia. ::(: maybe the little panic today has caused this despite it being a success? ah i dunno, i confuse myself!

Harleyq

I feel good. I spoke up in my psych class today. We were talking about body image and a couple of people were going on and on about not liking sickly-thin people who look like they could break at any moment.

I announced that I hated the way the media glorifies thin people because I'm a pretty thin girl and because of the media, people think it's ok to tell me I'm bony or ask if I'm anorexic but if I were to ask someone why they were so fat, I'd be the asshole.

Nobody else said a word until the other thin girl in the class spoke up about experiencing the same problems as me.

Score 1 for Harleyq!

pljunkie

I feel angry and jealous over my recent ex boyfriend. We were together for 5 years and in less than a week he is dating someone else. I try and tell myself it's just his way of coping with the situation to feel okay but most of the time it doesn't work. I just wind up feeling like I must of been such a bad girlfriend that it only takes a short amount of time to get over me. I also often feel like I will never find anyone again because of my SAD.

lyricalliaisons

I'm not feeling good at all. It's 6:33am & I haven't been to bed yet. Today, I have to write a 4-6 page research paper for my Theatre History class, a 4-6 page essay for my English class, plus do like 5 other assignments for my English class. I have no idea how I'm gonna do it. Not in that time frame. The Theatre History paper was due yesterday, but I just couldn't do it, it was too hard. I don't know how on Earth I'm going to get through today. I'm glad they're online classes so I can kind-of avoid the professors.

Nack

Banned
I need to grow up, get a *bleeping* job, and find me a new place to stay. It seems the family is getting on my nerve every freaking day, i don't know how much more i can stand. I'm feel dead and so *flipping* hungry. Maybe the lack of nutritious meals contributed to my current state of mind. As long as i can remember, we eat like peasants! Even the people in prison gets better food than us. RICE WITH FRIED MEAT THAT'S ALL I GET! SOMETIMES WITH EGGS! FLIPPING FRICK!

I NEED TO GTFO NOW!

Harleyq

I really need to stop procrastinating and get to work on my school finals. I feel guilty and a bit anxious

Shift

I am actually feeling good about myself for once.

Earlier today, I was told I have good bone structure and that I am very calm (haha) and then got offered a job.