How are you feeling?

Walk

LOL What do you mean wasabi is melted plastic? Is that how it tastes to you? I don't like it, but melted plastic........

Harleyq

LOL What do you mean wasabi is melted plastic? Is that how it tastes to you? I don't like it, but melted plastic........

Lol, I've had one customer ask me "So what else is in this stuff besides gasoline?" which, I gotta say, I think is a pretty accurate description of its taste.

lonelywolf25

im just feeling tired, of anxiety, fear, life, responsibilities... i just want to like stop time and relax for a while.. but i guess i cant so that sucks.

LadyWench

Terrible. Woke up around 3:00am from a pretty scary nightmare. Been up ever since and I really don't want to go back to sleep because of it...

Harleyq

So, that guy I bitched about on here last night came back today. Ordered the same thing plus sushi to go. Was very polite and left me a 50% tip.

I think he may have felt bad for what he did last night. Either that or he didn't remember me and thought "This waitress is way better than the one I had last time".

I don't really care. All is right in the world again. I feel satisfied :)

Square_Eyes

I'm experiencing an all time low. Although I've tried, I haven't posted here in over a week now. I like to pretend there's more to me, behind all this silence, but I guess there really isn't.

Crappy. My cat has some kind of respiratory infection. He's having trouble breathing, especially when he purrs. Ahh this is breaking my heart. ::(:

dmdmm

Right now?
I have a cold.

I have a 15 minute speech due in three days.

I have to be at work in 8 hours.

I've been better.

I'm experiencing an all time low. Although I've tried, I haven't posted here in over a week now. I like to pretend there's more to me, behind all this silence, but I guess there really isn't.

Just remember that you're awesome and you deserve to be listened to just like everybody else !;)

Shift

I'm feeling nervous.

My therapist is supposed to e-mail me tomorrow and set up a time for us to meet for my interview/psych. tests... I'm freaking out about that.

And then I have to talk to one of my teachers to see if I can leave class early so I can go to work. I'm not looking forward to that either.

Miami

im tired but I dont want to go to sleep because if I do, next thing I know its tomorrow and Im dreading tomorrow

Harleyq

Soo frustrated! I hate the stupid phone line my college apt is connected to because it cuts my voice out whenever I try to speak to my bf. I can't get more than 2 words in before the phone cuts me off and he can't hear me anymore until I press a button.

He asked me why I always get so angry with him when it happens and I said I'm not mad with him, but it's so damned frustrating. I can hear him talk all day long. He doesn't have to worry about being cut off 2 words into something he REALLY wants to say, like I do. The tail end of our conversation went like this:

me: I want to tell you about the elevator guy!
him: ..........
me: *panics* HELLO!!!???
him: I'm here
me: I wanted to tell-
him: you cut out
me: *presses button* are you there?
him: yeah
me: there was-
him: cut out
me: *presses button* dammit WTH!!??
him: why are you so mad?
me: because *starts to complain* -
him: someone's on the other line
me: *growls and hangs up on him* f-ck you!

ah, he's right. I really shouldn't speak so aggressively towards him when I'm angry about the phone.

Last edited: