How are you feeling?

I'm searching for something in my life. I have my arm outstretched to grab it.
But I haven't been able to figure out what it is yet.::(:

Harleyq

Got home from school today and am feeling better. I picked up a well-read book called On The Fringe from my book shelf and have been re-reading it yet again. I think I'll take it back up to campus with me. It gives me a sense of peace and I feel as if the authors have known me my whole life.

this_portrait

Loving this music (surprisingly, because I normally don't like this kind of music), and looking forward to getting the hell off campus tonight.

Harleyq

Incredibly vain. My bf came to my house after band practice when I was wearing an old inside-out t-shirt, some loose track pants, smudged eye makeup and uncombed hair from my shower. When the bell rang, I heard other voices and immediately panicked - "oh sh-t!!! he brought people with him!" Didn't have time to clean up so I opened the door, hoping the noises were in my head. It was dark and I couldn't see anything but he embraced me and I only heard his voice. Suddenly, he points to somewhere behind him and goes "Wanna meet my bass player?" I immediately jerked away from him and went "No!"

He's currently outside talking to his bass player and some other guy. I feel shallow and idiotic. Most of it was that I panicked because he just brought over some dude that I'd never met before and I had no prior warning. Doesn't matter if I'm gussied up or slobby-looking, that kind of behavior sets my nerves off. I hate unplanned visits. The fact that I looked like a mess just worsened it.

tucktick

a failure

1.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

tucktick

Incredibly vain. My bf came to my house after band practice when I was wearing an old inside-out t-shirt, some loose track pants, smudged eye makeup and uncombed hair from my shower. When the bell rang, I heard other voices and immediately panicked - "oh sh-t!!! he brought people with him!" Didn't have time to clean up so I opened the door, hoping the noises were in my head. It was dark and I couldn't see anything but he embraced me and I only heard his voice. Suddenly, he points to somewhere behind him and goes "Wanna meet my bass player?" I immediately jerked away from him and went "No!"

He's currently outside talking to his bass player and some other guy. I feel shallow and idiotic. Most of it was that I panicked because he just brought over some dude that I'd never met before and I had no prior warning. Doesn't matter if I'm gussied up or slobby-looking, that kind of behavior sets my nerves off. I hate unplanned visits. The fact that I looked like a mess just worsened it.

I know what u mean, I panic in unplanned or surprise visits. I need to know before anything like that takes place.

Harleyq

My boyfriend told me his grandparents asked him how come I always sneak out when I leave *blush*. Of course, I'm too embarrassed to tell them their presence makes me anxious and that's why I try to come and go quietly and inconspicuously. The sad part is he told me they were making fun of me saying I hide in the hall waiting for them to leave then dash to my car. The even sadder part....even though they were just joking, they're right - that's pretty much exactly what I do. Makes me feel like a pathetic joke of a human. My boyrfriend just asked me to come over so I'm about to leave but I'm nervous his entire, humongous family will be at his grandparents' house and I'll have to pass through all of them to reach my bf. Part of me feels frustrated, like "Why can't you have a normal family where it's just you, your parents, and maybe a couple of siblings? Why do your parents, sister, grandparents, both aunts, and all your cousins ALL have to live right there in a circle watching each other!?"

Last edited:
I'm exactly the same Harleyq. From reading your other posts, at least it seems like you have a supportive boyfriend. My ex used to make fun of me sneaking away from social gatherings. The stupid things we put up with for love!

Nack

Banned
^ Cause all we need is love.... am i right? With love we can do just about anything... mhm.

Anyway, I feel like sh*t. Have to do a bunch of missing homework tommorrow, failing classes... Basically failing life, what more is there to do? Hope for a better future? Yea right, the future doesn't come to you, you go to the future.

Mokkat

I cant make myself to write job-applications :( I've had a couple of jobs previously, but they've only added to my phobia. I wish I could just walk in to a job with an enjoyable workenvironment and coworkers - instead Im caught up in my fears of getting put in yet another mindless job to cast me into its social void.
Doesnt help that Im anti-greedy too (if you can say that). I don't think of money at all, 'cause if I do (like trying to figure out the price of multiple items that Im buying in a supermarket), I end up going through my whole economic situation in my head :S

Harleyq

Stupid customers! Argh. I hate difficult people at work. I had some guy order a sushi roll and asked what sauce comes on it. I said "eel sauce..." and he goes "that orange-yellow sauce" and I went "Oh! spicy mayo!" he goes "None of that orange stuff and shakes his hands side to side".

Ok, so I enter his roll in - no spicy mayo. I bring it out with just the eel sauce and ask if it was ok. It's not. So I paid for the roll myself. No big deal. I figured it was my fault. He said no sauce, I should've excluded both of the sauces. I have the chef remake it with no sauces.

He goes "Where's the sauce?" I go "I thought you didn't want any" He goes "I wanted that orange sauce"

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUU-K!!!?!?!? I got him a side of spicy mayo and then voodoo-cursed him in my head as I walked away.

I ended up taking the first roll home and eating it myself.

Nack

Banned
Stupid customers! Argh. I hate difficult people at work. I had some guy order a sushi roll and asked what sauce comes on it. I said "eel sauce..." and he goes "that orange-yellow sauce" and I went "Oh! spicy mayo!" he goes "None of that orange stuff and shakes his hands side to side".

Ok, so I enter his roll in - no spicy mayo. I bring it out with just the eel sauce and ask if it was ok. It's not. So I paid for the roll myself. No big deal. I figured it was my fault. He said no sauce, I should've excluded both of the sauces. I have the chef remake it with no sauces.

He goes "Where's the sauce?" I go "I thought you didn't want any" He goes "I wanted that orange sauce"

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUU-K!!!?!?!? I got him a side of spicy mayo and then voodoo-cursed him in my head as I walked away.

I ended up taking the first roll home and eating it myself.

You should've hid some wasabi inside the rolls. That'll teach him a lesson for being a douche.... (Wasabi: Melted plastic with green w/e)