How are you feeling?

rayray

was quite depressed,so me and Raz talked on skype for few hours,cheered each other up a bit. :D
now feeling quite good,highfive to everyone.

limetree

Annoyed. Dad keeps asking me whether I want to do go out somewhere yet after I say no he keeps pushing me "why?" and complaining how dangerous it is to stay home by myself too much :| Don't ask then if you're not going to listen to my response, f-ucking psycho.

Harleyq

Annoyed. Dad keeps asking me whether I want to do go out somewhere yet after I say no he keeps pushing me "why?" and complaining how dangerous it is to stay home by myself too much :| Don't ask then if you're not going to listen to my response, f-ucking psycho.

Next time he asks, you should just say "Yes, but it's illegal in 37 states" and walk away.

In all seriousness though, I'm sorry you have to go through that. My dad does it too to some extent - he doesn't whine but he gets a bit pushy at times. I wish they'd realize that even though they mean well, that kind of badgering just makes us crawl further into our holes.

Kathryn

I just want to curl up into a corner and die. I hate everyone and I just want to kill everything in sight, including my walls. All anyone seems to care about is their own misery, but yet when I vent, its a ******** crime.I can't have feelings like this. Im a ******** perfect child with perfect grades and s**t, and when I tell my parents that I'm depressed or somethings wrong with me.....its just SO WRONG...RIGHT? I'M NOT ACTUALLY TRYING TO REACH OUT TO YOU. I GUESS SOMEDAY WHEN YOU FIND MY BRAINS SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE FLOOR OF THE KITCHEN, THEN MAYBE YOU'LL THINK, "OHHHH....WHOOPS....I NEVER EVEN REALIZED THAT SHE WAS SO TORMENTED........SILLY ME!!!" THE WORST SIN. NO KATHRYN. STOP IT. YOU ARE PERFECT. THE END.

THERE IS ACTUALLY NO ONE TO TALK TO OR VENT MY FEELINGS TO....I AM LITERALLY TRAPPED. IF I GO OFF TO COLLEGE, I'LL PROBABLY END UP DRUNK OUT OF MY MIND.......AND WHY??? TO GET AWAY FROM THIS ******** HELL, JUST LIKE A GOD DAMNED VIETNAM VET. THAT'S WHAT MY LIFE COMES DOWN TO. AND THAT'S WHY I'M SITTING HERE, TYPING IN THIS DUMB a** MAKE BELIEVE PIXELIZED FORUM.........BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS HELL BOUND FAMILY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT MY SUFFERING OR CARES TO EVEN LISTEN. GOD FORBIT I SHOULD TELL MY MOTHER...... SHE WILL INSTANTLY DEFEND MY SANITY BY YELLING AT ME....THEN IMMEDIATELY RETREAT TO HER ROOM TO DRINK SOME MORE GOD DAMN, MOTHER ******** CHAMPAGNE.

THIS WHOLE FAMILY SHOULD BE PUT TO REST IN A MASSIVE GRAVE. EVERY ONE OF YOU IS STUCK IN SOME b***h ******** HIGH SCHOOL POPULARITY CONTEST.....AND YET ALL OF YOU ARE TOO ******** UP TO REALIZE WHAT'S RIGHT IN LIFE. ALL WE HAVE IS ******** SOILED BLOOD. SOILED. WE'RE ALL ******** CRAZY AND WE NEED TO STOP SPREADING THESE DAMAGED GENES.

Maud and Abigail have raped me mentally, physically, and sexually. My childhood is gone and wasted, and my self absorbed mother never even noticed. I hope that they and their future generations will be haunted by this fact for eternity. If God does not avenge them, I swear upon my life that I will return from the dead and reak bloody havock on their lives. THEY DESTROYED MY MOTHER, MY FATHER, AND LEFT THE BLOODY CARCASS BEHIND FOR ME TO SWALLOW.

MAUDE, YOU PSYCHOTIC WHORE- b***h. YOU GREEDY CHILD BREEDER. YOU DOG OF DOGS. YOU TAUNTER OF MY CHILDHOOD. YOU SUICIDAL, CRAZY, HORDING b***h. I HOPE YOU BURN IN THE FURTHEST REGIONS OF HELL. AND I HOPE THAT THE DEVIL PERSONALLY RAPES YOUR a**.
ABIGAIL, YOU SINGLE-MINDED,WHORE, RAPER OF MY SOUL. NASTY, THILTHY, SPERM DUMPSTER. YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD, ONLY WORSE, PERHAPS. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THOSE DEMON EYES RIPPED FROM YOUR SOCKETS, AND I WISH THAT SOMEDAY I COULD ACHIEVE THIS TASK FOR MYSELF.

I NEVER WANT TO SEE THE REST OF THAT "TRIBE" AGAIN IN MY LIFE. I WOULD RATHER CUT OUT MY v****a AND EAT IT THAN HAVE TO ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE IN THIS FAMILY EVER AGAIN.

so yea...I'm DEFINATELY not in a good mood today...

Last edited:

Kathryn

If I wasn't such a coward, I would commit suicide right now. But I have no choice...I have to live. I'm the last hope this ****ed up family has(huh....how funny, right?), and if I kill myself now, my mother and father are likely to follow.

limetree

Next time he asks, you should just say "Yes, but it's illegal in 37 states" and walk away.

*shudder* @ reversed-oedipus innuendo but gee wouldn't I use any excuse to issue an AVO against him without having to resort to flying boiling kettles etc. It really makes no difference whether someone is approaching to say "I don't want you in my life anymore" or "I want to rape you" when you're icy as knives, obai~

lyricalliaisons

I'm not feeling good at all, but I've been much worse. My emotions seem to vary from one moment to the next, mostly from sleep deprivation.

LadyWench

Pretty awful right now. I'm having a rather terrible panic attack. I was sitting on the couch a little bit ago and was doing fine. Then I randomly got a little lightheaded. Well, I don't even know if that's the proper term to use for this situation. My head started to feel a little heavy or something. It's difficult to explain. I immediately started to panic and felt so much worse. The more I thought about it and worried about it, the worse it got. Which should hopefully be a sign that it's all in my head...but I dunno. I'm a huge hypochondriac with OCD, and can't really control these stupid, intrusive fears. I don't know what to do.

My mom just started a new job and today she is at orientation. My anxiety started when my boyfriend Chris was here, but he had to leave for work. His dad came and picked him up, he had no choice. So now I'm alone, and that always increases my panic. I really hate this. I hope it goes away soon...:(

tucktick

I'm feeling the same feeling that I was feeling yesterday, even though I hoped that this feeling would pass me by tommorow, but it seems It might be stuck here forever. It's a feeling that makes me feel as if though I'm a prisoner...

xSleepy

We found our missing cat last night. She has been missing for over a month, we really didn't think she was even alive so it was pretty awesome that she came back... she lost weight though =( And actually, she's never liked me. Everytime I tried to pet her she would smack me.. but I'm glad she's back. My mom's realllllyyyy happy about it.