How are you feeling?

Enialis227

Hypertension is a symptom, not a disease. What illness do you got? I still got more meds :D

I just inherited high blood pressure from my family (got it on heavily on both sides). No real illness, just something genetic. I think he called it primary hypertension or something like that.

Check back with me in a few more weeks, I'm sure I'll have a few more prescriptions then:D

Noca

Banned
I just inherited high blood pressure from my family (got it on heavily on both sides). No real illness, just something genetic. I think he called it primary hypertension or something like that.

Check back with me in a few more weeks, I'm sure I'll have a few more prescriptions then:D

I got the opposite, I got naturally low bp and a high pulse averaging 120 sitting there being calm.

The more meds the merrier right? :D

h4sk1

A bit empty, yesterday I was just screaming inside my head, but today I'm feeling a bit better.

Not really happy nor sad and that makes me sad.

rayray

quite depressed.
this girl from my school that i started talk to through internet stopped answering my msg's,so ..i feel like sh*t.
it's saturday and mother is at home,she keeps bugging me about every tiny thing,the she yells at me and says "you can go live with your father if you can't live in peace with me" ,now,how the f*** can anyone live in peace with her!?She keeps blaming me that i'm the one who starts the fight,but how?I'm a calm guy,i never start a fight,i just want her to leave me and my room alone,is it too much asked?Now i understand why my dad got tired of her .. why the hell she has to move every thing in my room ..it's my room,i like it messy,after she has moved everything,i can't find anything anymore,it just pi**es me off.
sorry for cursing

AimeeSP

I feel okay at the moment. Just saw Jamie Archer perform on x factor, yummy! ;) and he sang radio gaga, i LOVE QUEEN. Interesting fact - Freddy mercury lived in my town - feltham when he moved over here! :D

Last edited:

thor01

Awesome, Freddy's a legend. I love Queen too, they're amazing. I hope he did the song justice though who ever that is haha. One of my favourite songs, Ive never seen anyone cover it as good as the real thing.

Last edited:
absolutely terrible...probably the lowest ive ever felt. Tried to do something nice for someone, and it ended up screwing me over, also feel like i dont have a friend in the world right now :(

FOR REAL

Banned
pish with a capitol P
food poisoning for 2 days, and then just when i think maybe i can rest for a while without sticking a cork up my arse! along comes 2 ****in hours worth of church ****in bells, followed by ice cream vans!! who the **** eats icecream in november

to **** with health diets! i nearly ****in died!
I CANT WAIT TO GET ABSOLUTELY DRUNK OUT MY SKULL! :D

WelshOne

I'm ok.

I just wish I could be a better person, so that people might like me (rather than just tolerate my presence). I think my gran is about the only person in the world who would take the chance to talk to me when given. I think everyone else, including my mum, avoids me when possible. I guess I should stop moaning and try and change, but it's not so easy to change.

AimeeSP

Feeling like complete and utter crap. Gonna get the wine and drink myself into an oblivion. Clever me, huh? I'm so pathetic.

Last edited: