How are you feeling?

Harleyq

A little of everything, I suppose.

I actually planned an outing with a few friends. One of my coworkers wanted to hang out and I asked 2 friends to go as well. The coworker was a no show and one of my friends decided not to go afterall, so I'm trying to tell myself not to take it too personally. Every time something like this happens, I feel like it's my fault.

Also a little self-conscious cause the friend that stayed was actually a guy I've known since 2nd grade. We ran in the same group of friends and we're close, but at the same time, the only reason we're friends is because of mutual connections. I'm a little worried that I bored him.

Got my critiques back for my essay draft and they were pretty good - got full credit and mostly just minor critiques on my citations. Still, it makes me feel ashamed and a little angry at the criticism...can't help that, have always been overly sensitive to criticism.

However, on the upside, I'm also (thankfully) rational enough to understand that professional criticism is necessary and even though I feel slightly offended and like a let-down, I listen and implement those criticisms to better myself.

Also on the upside, I am proud of myself for having the guts to both organize and invite friends over to spend time, even if it didn't go as planned. Makes me think that it's good that at least I'm trying to get better with my S.A. instead of just sitting and wallowing in it.

Makes me think that it's good that at least I'm trying to get better with my S.A. instead of just sitting and wallowing in it.

Thats real good for u. Seriously. I like it that ur trying to do something about it instead of letting it ruin ur life. We all kno it wont all be peaches and apples, but when the sun sticks its head out beyond all those clouds, thats when u feel best. :)

Harleyq

My bf just called me out of the blue like "Is it ok if I see you today?" Usually, this means an overnight visit.

I IMMEDIATELY started freaking out. Not that I don't want to see him but I cannot stand last minute plans. I hate them with all my heart. I feel as if I'm losing control of situation and like I've been ambushed. Makes me incredibly anxious. If I'm going to do something, I like to know who what when where and how at least a day or two in advance, unless it's for something minor like grabbing lunch. An overnight visit isn't minor to me.

Gah! If only I weren't so neurotic.

Jake123

Banned
My bf just called me out of the blue like "Is it ok if I see you today?" Usually, this means an overnight visit.

I IMMEDIATELY started freaking out. Not that I don't want to see him but I cannot stand last minute plans. I hate them with all my heart. I feel as if I'm losing control of situation and like I've been ambushed. Makes me incredibly anxious. If I'm going to do something, I like to know who what when where and how at least a day or two in advance, unless it's for something minor like grabbing lunch. An overnight visit isn't minor to me.

Gah! If only I weren't so neurotic.

This stalker chick at school would randomly ambush me at home even though I never gave her my address. I would be busy online or playing games or something and BAM she would just show up, it freaked me out. And she did it nonstop. I hate unplanned things too!

Tiercel

Still recovering after my sister's wedding on Friday. Family parties always make me feel sad. Family parties and a wedding make me feel so worthless, depressed, and alone.

But at least I looked good? :confused:

AimeeSP

Scared? Bad news? You're not pregnant, are you?

No lol!

Some stupid people from the priory (rehab - i was in there for a month) in london just won't let me leave what happened in the past to rest, they've only gone and got social services involved since i'm still under 18. Gah ::(: Thing is, whatever i told them in there got twisted into something 10 times worse.

Ah well. Gotta grit my teeth and bare it. :rolleyes:

Harleyq

So my bf showed up for an hour (bummed a ride with someone who had to be in town). I told him I'd be available at 2:00 pm after class but I did NOT expect to walk into my room after said class and find his ass sitting at my computer.

It was a nice visit, but honestly, I can't help feeling a little pissed. I know we've been dating for over 5 years and I have absolutely nothing to hide from him but dammit, this is still my space. I just don't appreciate having him barge in and helping himself to it without my knowledge. It's the principle of the matter, as they say.

I think finding that he'd helped himself to my room paired with the phone call I described earlier has me upset because of a loss of control issue that causes me anxiety. I'm not a controlling gf (I'd like to think not, anyways), but when it comes to my things and plans involving me, I like to make sure I know what's going on. It'd be different if we were married and everything were shared, but that's not the case...

I feel selfish and b-tchy for thinking things like that but I can't help it.

In addition to those feelings...I do miss him again already.

Last edited: